Woodward Gallery boldly unites a group of twenty living artists working in different styles ranging from figurative to street, surreal to abstract. The exhibition is a cross sample of art Woodward exhibits highlighting the range of the Contemporary market.
Richard Hambleton’s 1983 Dancing Shadowman sets the mood. Sabina Forbes II sets the table from […]
Roubeni’s photographs explore the street art of New York City, where the art has become a living part of the landscape. The artist’s fascination with street art stems from its somewhat contradictory nature—at once permanent and commanding, while also ephemeral and ever changing […]
Prime Set Who: Justin Stewart, Chandler Craig, Allison Barker and a collective of musicians, visual artists, and creatives. What: An aesthetic aspiration, a production/management team, an understanding of time and place, a global artistic collaborative, and a relentlessly enjoyable thing for us. Where: Our creative home base is Bushwick, our administrative home base is in […]
WYNWOOD, MIAMI | Create Collect and the Con Artist Collective joined forces with Festina Lente, a five day series of art and performance during Art Basel week in Wynwood. Named for the Roman maxim “To make haste slowly”, Festina Lente is our tribute to the creative process. This paradoxical relationship resonates with every artist’s often […]
Venus Over Manhattan and Sotheby’s S|2 present Cosa Nostra, the first major exhibition of Maurizio Cattelan’s work since Maurizio Cattelan: All, the 2011/12 Guggenheim retrospective, and the artist’s subsequent retirement. Curated by gallerist and collector, Adam Lindemann, this selling exhibition showcases a range of works from Cattelan’s career, including many of the artist’s most recognizable iconography that has made him one of the most idiosyncratic and unique of his generation […]
We are pleased to present “The Future Is Now” at 60 Orchard St Gallery in the Lower East Side.
This unique Invitational brings together a curated selection of prolific street and urban contemporary artists and musicians for a weekend of cutting edge art, music, technology and performance.
The Future Is Now serves as the […]
Art Basel in Miami Beach opens its doors to the public today with a strong line-up of exhibitor and programs, attracting leading collectors, curators, museum directors and critics from across the globe. The 13th edition of Art Basel in Miami Beach runs from Thursday – Sunday 4-7, at Miami Beach Convention Center.
With 267 leading international […]
2015 USSEA Regional Conference An Inclusive World: Bridging Communities
Arte Fuse is proud to be one of the sponsors for the travelling project An Inclusive World and the 2015 USSEA Regional/InSEA endorsed Conference, who are partnering to provide a group exhibition and conference simultaneously. In addition to media coverage, Arte Fuse will host an art […]
Artist Cristina Vergano depicts wildlife locked in evolutionary struggles for primacy and reproduction. She freely mixes techniques that span from oil painting to collage, and often paints on unexpected found objects […]
New York, New York, October 22, 2014—Diana Buckley, guest curator presents the group exhibition, The Space Between from November 13-16 at the PAUL KOLKER collection. The opening reception is Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM. Artists include, Joe Ballweg, Brent Birnbaum, Vince Contarino, Erik Gonzalez, Sarah Han, Jeffrey Kessel, Paul Kolker, Visakh Menon and Serry […]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Ryan Piers Williams: Monsters and Landscapes
2015 OPEN CALL AT COOHAUS ART MORA GALLERY
- Installation shot of 20in15 at Woodward Gallery Woodward Gallery boldly unites a group of twenty living artists working in… »
- Meg Hitchcock, Hymn to Durga, 2014, cut paper from the Bible, 14 x 11 inches (35.5 x 28 cm); framed: 17 x 14 inches (43 x 28… »
- Installation shot of Denise Green exhibit at Sundaram Tagore Gallery The cycle of life always has a beginning and… »
- A wide view of the action at opening night in Lyons Wier Gallery The opening reception for Michelle Doll at Lyons Wier… »
- Ciudades oil on canvas 45 x 60 inch, 2005 Do you find your works emphasize the concept and the process over the end… »
- The erect human penis, in the history of art, religion and culture, once used to be of paramount significance. One of the… »
- Artist Krzysztof Zarebski looking at Konstantine Bokov's artworks Opening night for Paper Trails at Van Der Plas… »
- Masters Gallery at DUMBO Arts Festival September 2014 It has been a year of variety and surprises as to the range of shows… »
- Mickalene Thomas, Les Trois Femmes Noires To me the current group show at Bill Hodges Gallery asks such questions as:… »
- ©Lynette Yiadom-Boakye. Courtesy of the artist, Jack Shainman Gallery, New York and Corvi-Mora, London. ©Lynette… »