Featuring work by artists: Annell Livingston, Steven Peters, and Erik Patton.
Curated by Kelly Worman
February 21-24th, 2013
Gallery Hours: Friday-Sunday,12-6pm
OPENING RECEPTION: Thursday, February 21st, 6:30-8:30pm
New York, NY- Ground Arts Organization proudly presents M.O. (Modus Operandi), a group exhibition featuring three artists of different disciplines whose work is heavily process driven . Annell [...]
It is quite a rare treat to see numerous brilliant stars from a supernova artist and Gagosian Gallery on 24th Street unleashed the brightest one of all: Jean-Michel Basquiat. Featuring over 50 works from public and private collections, it is a must see as AF experienced such powerful and mesmerizing barrage of so many numerous gems [...]
“We can’t afford to be innocent / Stand up and face the enemy / It’s a do or die situation – we will be invincible.” – Pat Benatar “Invincible” (1985)
That particular line in the song came to mind upon viewing the photographs by Samantha Box for her show Invisible at Strange Loop Gallery on Orchard Street [...]
“The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.” – Albert Einstein
In art it has always been the pursuit of beauty and finding our own truth within its context. AF got confronted with these matters last February 7th at Site/109 on Norfolk [...]
Wearable art in full glory happens twice a year and February at this time of the month is the Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Week bringing warm toasty feelings in this blustery winter of New York City. Last February 7th, AF attended the gilded Rococo enclave of Griffin at 50 Ganseevort Street for a night of fashion [...]
CONTACT: David V. Griffin, Montauk Club Entertainment Committee: email@example.com
The Montauk Club to Host a Major Panel on Social Media, February 13, 7 PM
The Montauk Club is pleased to announce a major panel on social media, February 13, 7 PM, in the club’s historic ballroom.
Social marketer Caroline McCarthy, currently on the [...]
Running until February 16th, 2013, Tazza Gallery, located in the heart of the gallery district in Chelsea, will present “Emissaries of the Afterglow” paintings by the young American artist, John Selburg.
Considered to be one of the most imaginative artists of our time John Selburg is a painter, writer and teacher from Peoria, IL. The [...]
Central to Doug Aitken’s “100 YRS” exhibition is a new “Sonic Fountain,” in which water drips from 5 rods suspended from the ceiling, falling into a concrete crater dug out of the gallery floor. The flow of water itself is controlled so as to create specific rhythmic patterns that will morph, collapse and overlap in [...]
Here are some photos of the opening of Beatriz Eliza’s new show at the St. Mary the Virgin Church which was curated by Jose Vidal. The opening was a total success, and the place was full of people. The inspiration behind “All” is the energy and visual information that New York gives her. She then releases [...]
Last January 31st, Anna Kustera Gallery took a fresh slice of meaty art with a group exhibition featuring the works of the following: Tomer Aluf, Inna Babaeva, Brian Belott, Julia Bland, Caroline Chandler, Jennifer Coates, Jamian Juliano-Villani, Mark Kostabi, Doron Langberg, Austin Lee, Eric Mack, Nikki Maloof, Liz Markus, Robert Melee, Dave Mike, Sam Pulitzer [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Tracing the Fish Bladder on view: Feb 1st - March 1st 2013 Artists: Guy Ben-Ari, Keren Benbenisty, Andrea Bianconi,… »
- Mask #1 (2012) by Samara Golden EVERMORE On View: February 2 – March 10, 2013 Featured artists: Athanasios… »
- Deukyun “Sunny” Hwang, AF photographer, is also a video artist and does interesting projects based on human reaction.… »
- Artist Mark Dean Veca Quod Me Solliciti (What, Me Worry) 2012 by Mark Dean Veca “Order is repetition of units. Chaos… »
- Blizzard, 2003 20 x 24 inches Chromogenic print Reception: Wednesday, March 6 from 6 - 8PM FOLEY is… »
- Recently, Google Maps has updated and expanded its exploration capabilities and visibility of world map by making North Korea… »
- Owen Kydd Color Shift On View: January 25 - February 24, 2013 Nicelle Beauchene Gallery is pleased to… »
- TILMAN: RADIO VALLEBONA / TRANSMISSION #1 Guest Artist: Greet Billet On View: January 11 – February 9, 2013 MINUS… »
- Artist Michael Benson at HASTED KRAEUTLER Thursday Opening in Chelsea at HASTED KRAEUTLER The clothes match the… »
- The crowd at the opening for Ezra Stoller rare photos at Yossi Milo Gallery Erica Stoller holding her late father's… »