Over 100 artists were included in an exhibition hosted in one of the most beautiful venues on the Lower East Side and I knew that it was going to be a momentous occasion. I looked forward to attend and review the exhibition. Everything was set and AF is unstoppable.
The Story of the Creative organized by See.Me […]
When I first wrote for Arte Fuse in the winter of 2011, I walked into the gallery by myself, took the pictures with my camera (trying to be Patrick McMullan to no avail) and it was a solitary pursuit. Soon came the questions from AF publisher Jamie Martinez, “Where you going on Thursday? Can I meet […]
Growing up in New York City has all the advantages of the most prestigious institutions and the pitfalls of the hardest ghettos. Regardless of which area you called home, you were a few blocks away from making your dreams come true or being swallowed by them. Navigating that thin line is never easy, and in […]
Brooklyn Art Space launched its second Gowanus location last Friday night with an opening reception for No Object, a group show curated by former Standpipe Gallery director Alison Pierz. This was the inaugural event for the new Trestle Projects space, an extension of Trestle Gallery, which is affiliated with BAS.
No Object emphasizes a wide […]
This special, “Stars & Stripes Forever!” exhibition offers an exuberant 5-Star Salute to the arts which will dazzle the senses of both art acquisitions and art aficionados alike with its sparkling regeneration of the visual realm.
Queers in Exile: the Unforgotten Legacies of LGBTQ Homeless Youth opened at the Leslie Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art in New York City on July 17 and runs through July 28, 2013; it is presented as part of the All Out Arts Fresh Fruit Festival.
Painting is an art of expressing thoughts and imaginations through pictures. The world has a great number of art lovers, mostly of which have great inclinations towards paintings. The ideas and thoughts generate various options and hence artists now make use of variations to provide more magical effect to their paintings and pictures.
Oil painting […]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Ryan Piers Williams: Monsters and Landscapes
2015 OPEN CALL AT COOHAUS ART MORA GALLERY
- Opening Reception: August 3rd, 2013 - 8-11pm On Display: August 3rd - 31st, 2013 NO COVER - OPEN BAR TO THOSE OVER… »
- A Hat on a Hot Day (2013) by Geoff McFetridge Overview of an Art Opening at Joshua Liner Gallery Men in Chambray (L-R)… »
- The Art of Margaret Bowland Up Close With Artist Jenny Morgan Hats Up & Navigate the Crowded House at Driscoll _… »
- Happy Art Lovers at Freight + Volume with artist Loren Munk (R) 24th Street ART Block Party in Chelsea Hank Willis… »
- The Shepard's Stone (2012) by Matt Bahen A Packed House at Munch Gallery I tend to be an admirer of gallery spaces that… »
- If you want to plan a cultural evening in one of Europe’s cities, there are a lot of options at your disposal. All you need… »
- A MAGICAL EVENING AT FÊTE PARADISO, THE WORLD’S FIRST FESTIVAL OF VINTAGE CARNVIAL RIDES AND CAROUSELS Saturday, July… »
- Untitled 2 Fragments Untitled 4 Fragments Untitled 5 Fragments Artist Statement My photographic work is… »
- LEON REID IV "Rising Homicide" 2013 Saturday we stopped by Woodward Gallery to see the opening for From the Street… »
- Donated artwork from paper cutting to couture Terror of the Deep by Dayna Rozental On Thursday, June 27 in… »