The New Art Dealers Alliance opened the second edition of NADA New York at a new location, Pier 36 at Basketball City located at 299 South Street on the East River. The second edition showcases over 70 international galleries from 29 cities representing 13 countries. NADA’s non-profit model has always been a flexible and adaptable one, which continues to respond to the needs of its exhibitors and the art [...]
What started out as a London art magazine has now become one of the leading international contemporary art fairs. Now in its second edition in New York, Frieze Art Fair graced Randall’s Island for its massive presentation of over 185 galleries in the largest free standing structure in the U.S. built in two weeks and [...]
Marking its eighth New York edition, PULSE New York presented 60 national and international galleries exhibiting a blend of emerging and established artists working in all media from photography, painting, and sculpture to performance, installation, and video art.
“The number of outstanding international galleries continues to be one of the fair’s strengths, making PULSE New [...]
Approximately 45 galleries and curators presented art, installations, performances, talks, and films in a creative architecturally designed environment allowing each art project to have its own identity and a unique art interaction with the public.
Cutlog NY focuses on showing cutting-edge and established galleries that promote the work of contemporary artists. The fair fosters new relationships [...]
Jack Geary Contemporary is pleased to announce the opening of its second exhibition, Federico Cattaneo: Recent Works. On view May 17 through June 9 atSite/109 on Manhattan’s Lower East Side, the show features Cattaneo’s mixed-media paintings that play with the perception of space while confronting the viewer with issues of pictorial representation.
Cattaneo’s intense focus on process and materials generates compositions that imply a [...]
Ambre Kelly and Andrew Gori, co-creators of SPRING/BREAK Art Show, New York City’s conceptual curator-driven art fair, bring you MEME art exhibition, a collaboration with the New Museum’s IDEAS CITY festival. Wish Meme Art Exhibition opened Thursday night showcasing over 50 artists in three stories and the back recess yard of Old School at 233 Mott Street in NoLIta. [...]
Persol add to their already impressive selection of eyewear with the Reflex Edition, the latest collection of three glasses inspired by classic, vintage cameras. Giuseppe Ratti, founder of the luxury Italian eyewear company began his career as a photographer, and itʼs easy to see where he saw the two worlds of vintage cameras and Persol [...]
The Highline Loft Naftali Building
508 W 26th St, 5th Floor, NYC
Opening reception: Thursday, June 6, 2013 6 – 9p.m.
The Highline Loft proudly presents Punctuated History, an exhibition of work from New York based artist Elena Lyakir. Punctuated History combines selected photography from the artist’s “emotionally chronological” ongoing series, with new large-scale photographs [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- Carsten Hîller Amanite Fluorescente2004 The private non-profit foundation, La Maison Rouge presents Under Influences,… »
- Uprooted #4 by Yang Yi at Galerie Richard Yang Yi's Uprooted opens at Galerie Richard Yang Yi was born in Kaixian in… »
- Artist Kim Dorland Zombies (2013) by Kim Dorland - Oil and acrylic on jute - 72 x 96 in Every Thursday night, hundreds… »
- Masque de gorille by Quentin Garel Artist Quentin Garel with his Rhino bust sculpture There is only one dangerous… »
- Eugene Lemay (center) welcomes the AF crew to Mana Contemporary 500 Polaroids of Araki amidst the published books and… »
- TRACEY EMIN a Feeling of Past, 2012 gouache on paper 9.84 x 9.84 inches 25 x 25 cm Tracey Emin's video installation at… »
- Jessica Segall departs often. She departs for far away countries, for uncontaminated places and for those that are not often… »
- Cristina Vergano; The Best of All Possible Worlds, 2009Oil on wood tondo, Trompe l'oeil frame; 42 inch; 106.7 cm/diameter … »
- MaxTwo Vinyle Vernissage The collective exhibit Regards Croisés, lorsque les villes dialoguent or Crossing Visions,… »
- Most of the time, unexpected events are those which are the most interesting. We are often attracted to what is scary.… »