Quollective, a social network for styling and sharing quotes on iOS, today announces a collaboration with the Austin-based artist Caroline Wright.
The show title is enough to draw you in as you imagine the American revolutionaries slapping on the war paint and hurling spears while letting out a tribal yell. Well the British were certainly not coming and were headed for the hills! Yankee Zulu, the title of the latest exhibition of South African artist, Shaun Ellison opened last [...]
Last Friday night Arte Fuse stopped by the opening of Imagine: a pop up art exhibition being held on 555 6th avenue in New York City which was supported by Stonehenge. By the time we got there, the line was already around the block and they were not letting anyone else in because it was packed inside. We couldn’t wait to see the [...]
Manhattan is dead. Who killed Manhattan? We went to ask the noir writer Gary Indiana in his living room on the Lower East Side, and the diagnosis is not at all reassuring.
Woodward Gallery launches their 20TH Anniversary Year with the group exhibition “Sur-Real.”
The exhibition title emphasizes each part of the word surreal to give us pause to search for the fantasy in each featured artist’s imagination. With broad strokes or subtle detail, new visions for what seem possible are evoked.
December 19 2013. The warm winter night saw the opening reception of «Mille Crêpes», a salon presentation by House of Tiny Egos (H.O.T.E) featuring recital, fine art and photography, serving up a slice of the human condition.
Centered around a short novel of Edgar Allan Poe, the salon engaged participants to reflect collectively on individual [...]
Another year closes and a new one begins at the blink of an eye. 2013 was filled with so much variety, visual impact and a smorgasbord of art that it has been a real pleasure to dig our boots in the trenches to cover everything from the glitz of Chelsea, burgeoning Bowery area, gritty Lower [...]
Here at AF we strive not only to cover all kinds of art but also to bring it to life with great pictures. Our family of photographers has grown exponentially and the talent in my opinion is the best hands down. Max Noy, our photo editor came on board June 2012 and has set the [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
COJO, Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, September 2014
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- MAGIC CUSTOM WANTS is a self-released single, part of the 9-track album Where I am I by Brooklyn-based experimental… »
- All Tomorrow’s Parties (and Then Some): Kiwi Arts Group Electrifies Miami with Basel Block Party William John… »
- Bokov and Brodar at Van der Plas Gallery A guest at the Opening (L) Bokov holding court at Van der Plas… »
- Everyone came to celebrate 2 years of Strange Loop A fashion video showcasing downtown couture by Claire Fleury (L-R)… »
- Welcome to CANADA Gallery Art onlookers view the work of Anke Weyer at CANADA Gallery Art night attendees on the… »
- Coffee Cups Missing Moon Man by Gordon Holden at Paul Loya gallery This Place is Nowhere at Paul Loya Gallery This… »
- monks lament ...and so the bitterness follows Artist Statement The paintings explore a self-imposed ambiguity, angst… »
- A guest enjoying the art of Matt Jones Opening night at Bottleneck Gallery for Synthesis There is nothing I love more… »
- Art night at Sean Kelly Gallery Edward Mapplethorpe, brother of Robert poses in fornt of his iconic photos Two shows in… »
- An entire room of art for all to enjoy at James Cohan Gallery At her opening in James Cohan Gallery - artist Ingrid… »