is a contemporary online art magazine featuring news; openings; events; galleries; studio visits and art reviews. We visit as many shows and artist’s studios as possible, to give our readers a curated perspective of the art scene with special focus on New York. The magazine was founded by Jamie Martinez, our Publisher and CEO in 2008.
Arte Fuse is always looking for new writers; if you want to become a contributing writer for artefuse, please email us at INFO@ARTEFUSE.COM
Email INFO@ARTEFUSE.COM for more information about advertising with us.
EDITOR IN CHIEF
Oscar A. Laluyan
Deukyun “Sunny” Hwang
Deukyun “Sunny” Hwang
art blog, art magazine, new york, manhattan, contemporary, online, art, artists, magazine, gallery, galleries, news, openings, fairs, new york city
Sign up for our newsletter!
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
COJO, Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, September 2014
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- In 1984 E.O. Wilson wrote the book Biophilia, which theorized that there was an inherent attraction that humans felt toward… »
- Studying details in the art of Antonio Petracca Close Up detail on the work of Antonio Petracca for Mezzogiorno Artist… »
- Thursday Art Night at FLOWERS Gallery Close Up Detail on work by Renny Tait It is the Major Duomo of ART Fun is on… »
- Sara MacCulloch Opening at Kathryn Markel Fine Arts Thursday Art Night at 529 West 20th Street Building at Kathryn Markel… »
- Birgit Brenner, Sleep, 2014,Wood, paint, paper, 47.2 x 24 inchesimage courtesy of Marc Straus gallery Birgit Brenner,… »
- Over the canyon, behind the pain. That's where we'll find out way home by Jay Riggio hand cut collage on vellum paper 11 x 14… »
- In Halley Zien’s current work at BravinLee programs, she uses a combination of collage and painting to create small… »
- Rima Fujita, Avidya, 68x58 inches; mixed media on canvas Michela Martello, me on, work in progress for the installation,… »
- Karen Fitzgerald, The Shy Moon, 2013 Karen Fitzgerald, Idir Eathara, 2012 The NYOC Gallery is pleased to present… »
- The great Vito Acconci let us into his studio in Dumbo (Brooklyn) for a conversation. During which he went over his history… »