Undoubtedly the most talked about and sure fire hit of the arts week season of 2013 is only 2 blocks away from the behemoth called Armory. Rosalind Steven has shared the footage from the VIP night held last Tuesday (3/5) and it will make you be immersed in the action. Let’s hope they continue on with this next year and not be their last – for NYC will always be a city of diversity and options. Not having it next year can be so “unfair” to art lovers seeking the unusual and fresh to their jaded sensibilities.
text by: Oscar A. Laluyan
video provided by Rosalind Steven at nAscent Art NY
photo by: Jamie Martinez
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Ian Bertram is an artist living and working in New York. He is interested in uncovering the hedonistic and fatalistic… »
- Untitled ELK, 80” x 45” x 30”Elk Taxidermy, Resin,Steel, Gold Plate, 2014 “Babies”, Digital C Print, 16” x… »
- Hito Steyerl »How Not To Be Seen. A Fucking Didactic Educatio-nal .MOV File«, 2013 (still) HD-video (still),16:9, color,… »
- Susan Breen, “Square VII”, 2015Oil on paper,12 x 12 inches; 30.48 x 30.48 cm Susan Breen, “Order of Things II”,… »
- Initially, in Japan, tattoos were reserved to mark and identify criminals. Later, apparently, middle class guys who saw… »
- Shinsui, Ito - After Bath - 1917 One of the reasons why the color red is able to arrest our attention so easily is that it… »
- The Erik Thomsen Gallery specializes in Japanese screens and scrolls. Thomsen, himself, was born to Danish parents in… »
- A guest enjoying the work of Tom Sanford Our favorite painting of this show is by Christian Rex Van Minnen Upon… »
- Painting by Logan Hicks Upon making our way through the Mondrian Hotel in Soho, we first had to wander through a vine… »
- A peek at Thursdday Art Night in Chelsea Up CLose with artist Fernando Mastrangelo The subtle beauty of work by… »