Undoubtedly the most talked about and sure fire hit of the arts week season of 2013 is only 2 blocks away from the behemoth called Armory. Rosalind Steven has shared the footage from the VIP night held last Tuesday (3/5) and it will make you be immersed in the action. Let’s hope they continue on with this next year and not be their last – for NYC will always be a city of diversity and options. Not having it next year can be so “unfair” to art lovers seeking the unusual and fresh to their jaded sensibilities.
text by: Oscar A. Laluyan
video provided by Rosalind Steven at nAscent Art NY
photo by: Jamie Martinez
Sign up for our newsletter!
Oscar Murillo At David Zwirner Gallery
- Nancy Reed - vocals Listening to Jazz music is often associated with the famous rooms of major cities. This setting… »
- This month, four artists come together to participate in the latest group show New Acquaintances—works by GAMA, Fu… »
- Caspar David Friedrich The artists of the Romantic Movement could see science coming, and it wasn’t pretty. Science… »
- Jack Youngerman, Blackfoil Beverly Pepper, Homage The 188th Annual shows that the National Academy continues as an arts… »
- The largest retrospective ever held of a single artist at the Whitney Museum, it’s not a secret, is the… »
- Jerry Kearns, Heaven’s Gate, 2014, Pigment print and acrylic on canvas, 36 x 48 inches Jerry Kearns,BAM BAM,… »
- Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Columbus native, Adam Kiger, comes from a long line of acrylic… »
- Last Friday night, Arte Fuse headed to Brooklyn to check out some shows in Bushwick. Our last stop on the agenda was… »
- Yasushi Nakamura - bass, Ben Perowsky - drums Fat Cat It is difficult to succinctly write about pianist, Jon Davis. … »
- Although Tiananmen Square is referenced in the notes for the show “Square” by Zhang Dali (at Klein Sun Gallery), I… »