Undoubtedly the most talked about and sure fire hit of the arts week season of 2013 is only 2 blocks away from the behemoth called Armory. Rosalind Steven has shared the footage from the VIP night held last Tuesday (3/5) and it will make you be immersed in the action. Let’s hope they continue on with this next year and not be their last – for NYC will always be a city of diversity and options. Not having it next year can be so “unfair” to art lovers seeking the unusual and fresh to their jaded sensibilities.
text by: Oscar A. Laluyan
video provided by Rosalind Steven at nAscent Art NY
photo by: Jamie Martinez
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Your priest or minister may not have told you this, but many religious scholars believe that Paul of Tarsus hijacked… »
- NEW YORK—A+E Studios is pleased to present Chasing Unicorns: Mythologies of Progress in American Landscapes, a group… »
- Matt Ducklo, 240, 2013, gelatin silver print, 24 x 20 inchescourtesy of LAUNCH F 18 gallery When I first saw Matt… »
- Deborah G. Nehmad uses paper as a type of surrogate material for human skin, and, therefore, by extension, for the human… »
- Martin Beck at 47 Canal Artist Martin Beck being reflective Thoughtful and cerebral art can be made well and captivate… »
- The art multitude at Foley Gallery Michael Foley on the left during the opening Celebrating its 20th Issue, the… »
- The energy of emotion at Clen Gallery, panoramic view (Middle) Clelia Zolli with friends “Build awareness, test new… »
- As the title of this show at Flowers implies, Lucy Jones openly defies expectations in regard to who is ‘supposed’ to… »
- Le Corbusier’s intentions were sincere. He saw poor folks living in dark, dirty, unhealthful and crowded slums and felt… »
- Christine Mackey – AC Institute The county you live in, in NY State, can mean a great deal to folks from other counties… »