MCCNY cordially invites you to HOMECOMING 2012 at its first art event of autumn! The exhibit features diverse artwork by fifteen artists: photography of world travels and urban landscapes by Carlos R. Couto,; drawings with ballpoint pen by Colleen Blackard; nature in pencil sketches and watercolors by Dorothy Krakauer; Edie Pijpers, painter and illustrator of children’s books; dog paintings by Eric Ginsburg; photography of nature and urban landscapes by Eris S. Killen; photography of churches and chapels from around the world by Heidi Russell; contemporary Cuban artist, Jesus Rivera; pop art by Jonathan Fritz; Jorge Valdes, mosaic artist and painter; maps and mystical work by Judy Negron; Luis Martin, contemporary painter and collage artist; abstracts by Stephanie Jornov; drawings by Taylor; and realism and contemporary mixed by Zofia Bogusz. A portion of all proceeds will benefit the various outreach programs of MCCNY, including its Homeless Youth Program & Sylvia Rivera Food Pantry.
Opening reception Thursday, September 20, 2012, 6:00-8:00pm.
Exhibit dates September 20 – December 2, 2012.
Gallery hours Tuesday through Friday 11:00am – 4:00pm and by appointment
Jackson Hall Gallery of Metropolitan Community Church of New York
446 West 36th Street between Ninth and Tenth Avenues this is a third floor walkup.
New York, NY
Curator Anthony Matulis. Contact 212.629.7440 or WWW.MCCNY.ORG.
Sign up for our newsletter!
“Sir! Sir! ….Sorry.” By Ivaylo Gueorgiev at Launch F-18
- Art night in the LES can be a golden opportunity Artist Elise Adibi The last time I saw the work and reviewed Elise… »
- Art night on the LES in Krause Gallery Stephan Zirwes & Marco Guglielmino at Krause Gallery Installation shot of… »
- Public Display: Streetscapes by Rad Roubeni Opening Reception: Sunday, December 21, 2014 4 - 7 p.m Exhibition… »
- Bloody good photos at Site 109 Photography lovers at Site 109 A bird's eye view at Site 109 Close Up Detail on one… »
- Prime Set Who: Justin Stewart, Chandler Craig, Allison Barker and a collective of musicians, visual artists, and… »
- Festina Lente group show at Create and Collectduring Art Basel week 2014 Laura Cartagena and Tatiana Camacho WYNWOOD,… »
- On Friday November 14th, Arte Fuse visited Launch F18 for their final opening at its current location in Tribeca. The… »
- Press release provided by the Gallery Venus Over Manhattan and Sotheby’s S|2 present Cosa Nostra, the first major… »
- Graffiti at Fridge Art Fair Qinza and Zaks Art by Lady Millard Fridge Art Fair was pleased to offer exhibitors and… »
- To experience Eliane Elias in concert is to understand the notion of temporary bliss. With a career spanning forty… »