Something In Mind is proud to celebrate our love for fashion by hosting a Fashion’s Night Out event full of art, refreshments, giveaways, and of course, FASHION.
Exclusively in the Mulberry location, we will be exhibiting the artwork of the talented Ms. Colleen Blackard. Her use of a time consuming technique that “builds up masses of ballpoint pen circles to create patterns of obfuscating shadows and defining lights” is nothing short of extraordinary.
In both locations we will be serving gourmet alfajor confections, created by Javinia Swiatek of Amaru Sugar Coup–each are packed with dulce de leche and come in an assortment of flavors. Have your Peruvian inspired treats with your choice of enjoyable drinks. Also, we’ll be handing out free, limited edition tote bags and raffling off some fashionable prizes.
So come out to mingle, sip, and check out our new fall collection created by emerging young designers. See you there!
Brooklyn: 145 Front St., Brooklyn, NY 11201
Manhattan: 230A Mulberry St., New York, NY 10012
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Madness of Art — Season 1, Episode 1: Tony
- Paper Wait by Alison Rossiter at Yossi Milo Gallery Alison Rossiter, from the series PoolsEastman Kodak Vitava B-3,… »
- More Bradley Hart work at Anna Zorina Gallery Close Up on a sculpture by Bradley Hart Back in March 2013, I had my… »
- Art Lovers at Kim Foster Gallery Artist Kathleen Mulcahy Art by Ron Desmett Thursday Art Night at Kim Foster… »
- Perusing the art at Metro Pictures Check Mate on Art Night in Chelsea The art crowd at Metro Pictures in Chelsea … »
- The origin of the current show at Mayson Pop-Up Space, at 98 Orchard Street (the basement space at Castle Fitzjohns),… »
- Imagine listening to the first phone conversation Maayan Strauss might have had with the Kohler Company to ask for the… »
- Dogon, Granary Doors, Mali, wood with iron staples, 21” x 16” Kadir Nelson, Barber Shop, oil on canvas, 2014, 50"x… »
- The interior of Marc Straus Gallery with works by John Newsom John Newsom makes ART that can pounce and… »
- Opening night at Arlene's Grocery (L-R) Art by Danielle Mastrion, Whisbe and Michael Serafino Artist Cojo next to his… »