Something In Mind is proud to celebrate our love for fashion by hosting a Fashion’s Night Out event full of art, refreshments, giveaways, and of course, FASHION.
Exclusively in the Mulberry location, we will be exhibiting the artwork of the talented Ms. Colleen Blackard. Her use of a time consuming technique that “builds up masses of ballpoint pen circles to create patterns of obfuscating shadows and defining lights” is nothing short of extraordinary.
In both locations we will be serving gourmet alfajor confections, created by Javinia Swiatek of Amaru Sugar Coup–each are packed with dulce de leche and come in an assortment of flavors. Have your Peruvian inspired treats with your choice of enjoyable drinks. Also, we’ll be handing out free, limited edition tote bags and raffling off some fashionable prizes.
So come out to mingle, sip, and check out our new fall collection created by emerging young designers. See you there!
Brooklyn: 145 Front St., Brooklyn, NY 11201
Manhattan: 230A Mulberry St., New York, NY 10012
- Coming Into Her Light
- Picture This: A Roaring Good Time in NOLITA
- Check out: Colleen Blackard’s solo show at American Art Gallery from Nov. 30 – Dec. 13th
- The Contrast Art Show took over NYC on Nov 11th and 12th at 320 studios hosted by John Stavros and put together by Jack Davletshin
- Colleen Blackard Changes How We Perceive Art
Sign up for our newsletter!
Oscar Murillo At David Zwirner Gallery
- Nancy Reed - vocals Listening to Jazz music is often associated with the famous rooms of major cities. This setting… »
- This month, four artists come together to participate in the latest group show New Acquaintances—works by GAMA, Fu… »
- Caspar David Friedrich The artists of the Romantic Movement could see science coming, and it wasn’t pretty. Science… »
- Jack Youngerman, Blackfoil Beverly Pepper, Homage The 188th Annual shows that the National Academy continues as an arts… »
- The largest retrospective ever held of a single artist at the Whitney Museum, it’s not a secret, is the… »
- Jerry Kearns, Heaven’s Gate, 2014, Pigment print and acrylic on canvas, 36 x 48 inches Jerry Kearns,BAM BAM,… »
- Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Columbus native, Adam Kiger, comes from a long line of acrylic… »
- Last Friday night, Arte Fuse headed to Brooklyn to check out some shows in Bushwick. Our last stop on the agenda was… »
- Yasushi Nakamura - bass, Ben Perowsky - drums Fat Cat It is difficult to succinctly write about pianist, Jon Davis. … »
- Although Tiananmen Square is referenced in the notes for the show “Square” by Zhang Dali (at Klein Sun Gallery), I… »