Something In Mind is proud to celebrate our love for fashion by hosting a Fashion’s Night Out event full of art, refreshments, giveaways, and of course, FASHION.
Exclusively in the Mulberry location, we will be exhibiting the artwork of the talented Ms. Colleen Blackard. Her use of a time consuming technique that “builds up masses of ballpoint pen circles to create patterns of obfuscating shadows and defining lights” is nothing short of extraordinary.
In both locations we will be serving gourmet alfajor confections, created by Javinia Swiatek of Amaru Sugar Coup–each are packed with dulce de leche and come in an assortment of flavors. Have your Peruvian inspired treats with your choice of enjoyable drinks. Also, we’ll be handing out free, limited edition tote bags and raffling off some fashionable prizes.
So come out to mingle, sip, and check out our new fall collection created by emerging young designers. See you there!
Brooklyn: 145 Front St., Brooklyn, NY 11201
Manhattan: 230A Mulberry St., New York, NY 10012
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- The art set at Driscoll Babcock Judith Lauand at Driscoll Babcock Everything old is new again. The cyclical nature of… »
- Art night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Thursday Art Night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Artist Bryan Graf … »
- 16.0, Brent Birnbaum, Paint On Treadmill, 57 x 56 x 124 in New York, New York, October 22, 2014—Diana Buckley, guest… »
- Erik Jones working on a huge 5 ft x 12 ft painting A work by Hueman A work by Alex Yanes Hueman with one of her… »
- Between the art of Thomas Scheibitz Opening for Thomas Scheibitz at Tanya Bonakdar Cheers to art on Thursday in… »
- On October 29th Mark Schubin will give a free presentation, as part of National Opera Week, at Neil Scherer’s Going… »
- Some words from Linda Yablonsky. During her life this person has written only one novel but she’s among the most… »
- As Director Richard P. Townsend explained during the press preview, MOBIA is following up its Back to Eden show (reviewed… »
- Egg-before conception Breaking the mold of the sort of artworks shown at Dacia gallery, Ted Barr's "Cycle of Life" show… »
- Mikhail Larionov (1881-1964), Abstract Composition, 1910, Pencil and watercolor on paper, 16.5 x 12 in / 41.9 x 30.4… »