Something In Mind is proud to celebrate our love for fashion by hosting a Fashion’s Night Out event full of art, refreshments, giveaways, and of course, FASHION.
Exclusively in the Mulberry location, we will be exhibiting the artwork of the talented Ms. Colleen Blackard. Her use of a time consuming technique that “builds up masses of ballpoint pen circles to create patterns of obfuscating shadows and defining lights” is nothing short of extraordinary.
In both locations we will be serving gourmet alfajor confections, created by Javinia Swiatek of Amaru Sugar Coup–each are packed with dulce de leche and come in an assortment of flavors. Have your Peruvian inspired treats with your choice of enjoyable drinks. Also, we’ll be handing out free, limited edition tote bags and raffling off some fashionable prizes.
So come out to mingle, sip, and check out our new fall collection created by emerging young designers. See you there!
Brooklyn: 145 Front St., Brooklyn, NY 11201
Manhattan: 230A Mulberry St., New York, NY 10012
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Ian Bertram is an artist living and working in New York. He is interested in uncovering the hedonistic and fatalistic… »
- Untitled ELK, 80” x 45” x 30”Elk Taxidermy, Resin,Steel, Gold Plate, 2014 “Babies”, Digital C Print, 16” x… »
- Hito Steyerl »How Not To Be Seen. A Fucking Didactic Educatio-nal .MOV File«, 2013 (still) HD-video (still),16:9, color,… »
- Susan Breen, “Square VII”, 2015Oil on paper,12 x 12 inches; 30.48 x 30.48 cm Susan Breen, “Order of Things II”,… »
- Initially, in Japan, tattoos were reserved to mark and identify criminals. Later, apparently, middle class guys who saw… »
- Shinsui, Ito - After Bath - 1917 One of the reasons why the color red is able to arrest our attention so easily is that it… »
- The Erik Thomsen Gallery specializes in Japanese screens and scrolls. Thomsen, himself, was born to Danish parents in… »
- A guest enjoying the work of Tom Sanford Our favorite painting of this show is by Christian Rex Van Minnen Upon… »
- Painting by Logan Hicks Upon making our way through the Mondrian Hotel in Soho, we first had to wander through a vine… »
- A peek at Thursdday Art Night in Chelsea Up CLose with artist Fernando Mastrangelo The subtle beauty of work by… »