Something In Mind is proud to celebrate our love for fashion by hosting a Fashion’s Night Out event full of art, refreshments, giveaways, and of course, FASHION.
Exclusively in the Mulberry location, we will be exhibiting the artwork of the talented Ms. Colleen Blackard. Her use of a time consuming technique that “builds up masses of ballpoint pen circles to create patterns of obfuscating shadows and defining lights” is nothing short of extraordinary.
In both locations we will be serving gourmet alfajor confections, created by Javinia Swiatek of Amaru Sugar Coup–each are packed with dulce de leche and come in an assortment of flavors. Have your Peruvian inspired treats with your choice of enjoyable drinks. Also, we’ll be handing out free, limited edition tote bags and raffling off some fashionable prizes.
So come out to mingle, sip, and check out our new fall collection created by emerging young designers. See you there!
Brooklyn: 145 Front St., Brooklyn, NY 11201
Manhattan: 230A Mulberry St., New York, NY 10012
- Coming Into Her Light
- Picture This: A Roaring Good Time in NOLITA
- Check out: Colleen Blackard’s solo show at American Art Gallery from Nov. 30 – Dec. 13th
- The Contrast Art Show took over NYC on Nov 11th and 12th at 320 studios hosted by John Stavros and put together by Jack Davletshin
- Colleen Blackard Changes How We Perceive Art
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- A new art installation at a popular West Village wine and dessert bar is catching the eye of many neighborhood residents.… »
- Select Group to Discover the Techniques of Figurative Art NEW YORK, NY July 21st, 2014 -- Renowned figurative painter… »
- Charles Burchfield, an amazing American artist from the past, once wrote: “An artist must paint not what he sees in… »
- Performance Art at Mixed Greens Gallery A Botero Piece at Sundaram Tagore Gallery for Chelsea Art Walk 2014 Last July… »
- Seeing summer group exhibitions in New York is like maintaining a steady exercise routine or going to family reunions -… »
- Ever Blossoming Life (Gold) A group of Japanese artists known as teamLab are currently presenting a compilation of… »
- Gina Minichino, Kiss, 2011 The Curator Gallery, in Chelsea, invites various folks to curate shows on a periodic basis. The… »
- Opening night for The Second Life of Flowers by Sirikul Pattachote at the Lodge Gallery Art by Sirikul Pattachote at The… »
- July 17 2014. The evening saw the opening reception of Sophie Gaucher’s Constellations at Museum Quality, a concept space… »
- Small works on paper from Alissa Blumenthal series Work-in-progress: Istomina's new video based on the footage from… »