New York artist, Eddie Rehm will close the 2012 summer season at
Circa Something Fine Art, Labor Day Weekend in his Hometown with an
exhibition of belligerently depicted “Instant Gratification Abstract”
cutting-edge contemporary artwork.
This exhibit will highlight the artist who had the hottest opening
summer art show in East Hampton this past Memorial Day & I’ll
declare 2012 is the summer that artist Eddie Rehm took out & took on
the East End art scene in New York, says gallery owner Dr. Bob Baker.
Opening & closing the Summer out on the East End where I call home
is nothing short of an honor and I’m excited about collaborating with
Dr. Bob Baker in my upcoming solo exhibit. In an art scene drowned
out by the same old same, one bad brain decided to make a change,
not only in his art but also in his life reflected through the
plasticity of duality in he, himself.
Eddie Rehm is one of the hottest new artists to emerge recently. His
work has been described by art critics & writers as “a fusion of raw
emotion, deliberately instinctual design, and art-medium
experimentation.” He has participated in numerous solo and group
gallery exhibitions in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago,
Milwaukee, and Pennsylvania. As well as a museum show in Nevada.
His works have been featured & displayed in multiple print & online
publications. “ The 21st Century will not consist of perfect execution
but of a concept analogous to the moral of the times,” Rehm says.
However, Eddie Rehm’s works are insistently his. ” Rehm’s paintings
show a raw visceral reaction he has to the world that surrounds him. A
sometimes angry, sometimes sad, sometimes confused communication
or as he terms it “Belligerence” that draws you into the center of his
soulful message and forces you to face your inner most subconscious
life. If you allow it to it will permit you to see your own truth.
Circa Something Fine Arts is located in Bellport Village on the western
most walkway from Station Road on main street next to the parking lot.
Its newly renovated space offers an eclectic selection of paintings,
sculptures, ceramics and affordable works on paper.
Friday August 31, 2012 – Saturday September 15, 2012
Gallery is open & free to the public
Thursday to Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
Friday August 31, 2012
5:30 to 9 pm
Sign up for our newsletter!
“Sir! Sir! ….Sorry.” By Ivaylo Gueorgiev at Launch F-18
- AF: Congratulations on your show Rad Roubeni. Can you please tell Arte Fuse about your background in photography and how… »
- Art night in the LES can be a golden opportunity Artist Elise Adibi The last time I saw the work and reviewed Elise… »
- Art night on the LES in Krause Gallery Stephan Zirwes & Marco Guglielmino at Krause Gallery Installation shot of… »
- Public Display: Streetscapes by Rad Roubeni Opening Reception: Sunday, December 21, 2014 4 - 7 p.m Exhibition… »
- Bloody good photos at Site 109 Photography lovers at Site 109 A bird's eye view at Site 109 Close Up Detail on one… »
- Prime Set Who: Justin Stewart, Chandler Craig, Allison Barker and a collective of musicians, visual artists, and… »
- Festina Lente group show at Create and Collectduring Art Basel week 2014 Laura Cartagena and Tatiana Camacho WYNWOOD,… »
- On Friday November 14th, Arte Fuse visited Launch F18 for their final opening at its current location in Tribeca. The… »
- Press release provided by the Gallery Venus Over Manhattan and Sotheby’s S|2 present Cosa Nostra, the first major… »
- Graffiti at Fridge Art Fair Qinza and Zaks Art by Lady Millard Fridge Art Fair was pleased to offer exhibitors and… »