New York artist, Eddie Rehm will close the 2012 summer season at
Circa Something Fine Art, Labor Day Weekend in his Hometown with an
exhibition of belligerently depicted “Instant Gratification Abstract”
cutting-edge contemporary artwork.
This exhibit will highlight the artist who had the hottest opening
summer art show in East Hampton this past Memorial Day & I’ll
declare 2012 is the summer that artist Eddie Rehm took out & took on
the East End art scene in New York, says gallery owner Dr. Bob Baker.
Opening & closing the Summer out on the East End where I call home
is nothing short of an honor and I’m excited about collaborating with
Dr. Bob Baker in my upcoming solo exhibit. In an art scene drowned
out by the same old same, one bad brain decided to make a change,
not only in his art but also in his life reflected through the
plasticity of duality in he, himself.
Eddie Rehm is one of the hottest new artists to emerge recently. His
work has been described by art critics & writers as “a fusion of raw
emotion, deliberately instinctual design, and art-medium
experimentation.” He has participated in numerous solo and group
gallery exhibitions in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago,
Milwaukee, and Pennsylvania. As well as a museum show in Nevada.
His works have been featured & displayed in multiple print & online
publications. “ The 21st Century will not consist of perfect execution
but of a concept analogous to the moral of the times,” Rehm says.
However, Eddie Rehm’s works are insistently his. ” Rehm’s paintings
show a raw visceral reaction he has to the world that surrounds him. A
sometimes angry, sometimes sad, sometimes confused communication
or as he terms it “Belligerence” that draws you into the center of his
soulful message and forces you to face your inner most subconscious
life. If you allow it to it will permit you to see your own truth.
Circa Something Fine Arts is located in Bellport Village on the western
most walkway from Station Road on main street next to the parking lot.
Its newly renovated space offers an eclectic selection of paintings,
sculptures, ceramics and affordable works on paper.
Friday August 31, 2012 – Saturday September 15, 2012
Gallery is open & free to the public
Thursday to Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
Friday August 31, 2012
5:30 to 9 pm
- Art Exhibition Belligerently Depicting the Morale of Life & Art for Arts Sake !
- The Orchard Windows Gallery Presents, Eddie Rehm’s “Instant Gratification Abstract” . This Solo show will be on display from “January 10th to January 19th” , at 37 Orchard Street , Lower East Side , Manhattan. The Artists Reception will be “Friday , January 14th from 6pm to 10pm “
- Another great exhibit in Chelsea comes to a close !
- Davenport & Shapiro Fine Arts Opens Summer Season with Emerging Contemporary Art Show
- “Entourage” at Dino Eli Gallery
Sign up for our newsletter!
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- What might be the oldest symbol for the concept of ‘rebirth’? Well, if you go back to the cave paintings of about… »
- In 2012 an 84 year-old Roman Catholic nun and two male companions cut through three fences at the Y-12 nuclear weapons… »
- One of the highlights of the Chelsea opening night last week was Deborah Butterfield’s striking sculptures of horses,… »
- Several months ago I wandered into ClampArt on a Saturday afternoon and saw that the gallery was primarily filled with… »
- Satan Ceramics at Salon 94 When Michelle Grabner curated the Whitney Biennial a line was drawn, a declaration that there is… »
- My name is Tasha Lewis and I want to share with you the story of my global collaborative street art project Swarm The… »
- Christopher Le Brun at Friedman Benda Two painintgs by Christopher Le Brun photo from Friedman Benda Gallery Into each… »
- Another great art night in Chelsea (L-R) Joseph Gross with artist Ted Lawson The electric backdrop of art at Joseph… »
- A good crowd at David Benjamin Sherry opening in Danziger Gallery Artist David Benjamin Sherry David Benjamin Sherry… »
- Alexander Gray (in orange jacket) with the designer and models Vegan Grade Couture deserve Vegan Shoes With the FALL… »