New York artist, Eddie Rehm will close the 2012 summer season at
Circa Something Fine Art, Labor Day Weekend in his Hometown with an
exhibition of belligerently depicted “Instant Gratification Abstract”
cutting-edge contemporary artwork.
This exhibit will highlight the artist who had the hottest opening
summer art show in East Hampton this past Memorial Day & I’ll
declare 2012 is the summer that artist Eddie Rehm took out & took on
the East End art scene in New York, says gallery owner Dr. Bob Baker.
Opening & closing the Summer out on the East End where I call home
is nothing short of an honor and I’m excited about collaborating with
Dr. Bob Baker in my upcoming solo exhibit. In an art scene drowned
out by the same old same, one bad brain decided to make a change,
not only in his art but also in his life reflected through the
plasticity of duality in he, himself.
Eddie Rehm is one of the hottest new artists to emerge recently. His
work has been described by art critics & writers as “a fusion of raw
emotion, deliberately instinctual design, and art-medium
experimentation.” He has participated in numerous solo and group
gallery exhibitions in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago,
Milwaukee, and Pennsylvania. As well as a museum show in Nevada.
His works have been featured & displayed in multiple print & online
publications. “ The 21st Century will not consist of perfect execution
but of a concept analogous to the moral of the times,” Rehm says.
However, Eddie Rehm’s works are insistently his. ” Rehm’s paintings
show a raw visceral reaction he has to the world that surrounds him. A
sometimes angry, sometimes sad, sometimes confused communication
or as he terms it “Belligerence” that draws you into the center of his
soulful message and forces you to face your inner most subconscious
life. If you allow it to it will permit you to see your own truth.
Circa Something Fine Arts is located in Bellport Village on the western
most walkway from Station Road on main street next to the parking lot.
Its newly renovated space offers an eclectic selection of paintings,
sculptures, ceramics and affordable works on paper.
Friday August 31, 2012 – Saturday September 15, 2012
Gallery is open & free to the public
Thursday to Saturday: 12pm to 6pm
Friday August 31, 2012
5:30 to 9 pm
Sign up for our newsletter!
Ryan Piers Williams: Monsters and Landscapes
2015 OPEN CALL AT COOHAUS ART MORA GALLERY
- Portrait painting owes its most meaningful possible impact to our ability to discern character traits and emotional… »
- Ho-ho-ho for Art at Postmasters Gallery Postmasters Gallery presents Ryder Ripps Artist Ryder Ripps Postmasters… »
- Thursday Art Night at Dillon Gallery The eyes have it in the work of Santiago Ydanez Artist Santiago Ydanez The… »
- The art crowd at Winston Wachter Gallery The image transformed in the work of Margeaux Walter Artist Margeaux… »
- Maria Constanza Cerullo Chief Curator at MACBA MUseum I AF: MACBA - Museum of Contemporary Art in Buenos Aires opened… »
- Guests enjoying the project 365 DEGREES OF INSTANT FILM at the opening of MONSTERS AND LANDSCAPES exhibition by Ryan Piers… »
- Open Call 2015 at Coohaus Art Mora Stop by the gallery to vote for your favorite piece A guest enjoying the work of… »
- Sculpture by Aaron Spangler Ellen Lesperance TAKE BACK VERMONT! struck me as a timely, relevant and even important type… »
- Sumi ink is made of a type of compressed soot derived from burning plant seed oils, which is then mixed with bone glue.… »
- Exterior of frosch & portmann on the LES frosch & portmann opening reception for Brad Nelson Back in January… »