Dino Eli presents “Binary Dreams”, a multimedia and fine arts exhibition by VINCENT ZAMBRANO & KALIPTUS. The Contemporary arts exhibition will take place from September 5nd 2012, to September 19th at the Orchard Windows Gallery
in the lower east side of New York City. Opening reception is on the 5th from 6pm to 9pm. “Binary Dreams” brings forth a fusion of the technical brain and the intuitive in the form of new innovative arts that depict the vast and transpersonal experiences of dreams. With the advent of new technology emerging and novelty dropping new seeds constantly into the oceans of the mind, the abstractions of dreaming are constantly fractal ling out into an explosion of new diverse realities that become available for exploration when one abandons the senses to sleep and plunges inwards. Vincent Zambrano and Kaliptus are bringing back the raw dream elements and translating them out into the mundane world. The art works themselves vary in style and medium but work together like a perfect blend of opposite dualities. They create an overall effect of wholeness, diversity and surreal futurism. Vincent Zambrano and Kaliptus are both award winning artists from the east coast. This show is something not to be missed so be sure to attend if you are in the area.
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Kaufman House, 2015, Oil on Canvas, 54" x 80" His beat is Pop Geometry, a form that encompasses everything from collage… »
- Opening night for Making History at Storefront Ten Eyck, photo by Samantha Katz Installation shot of Making History at… »
- Todd Bienvenu is a Brooklyn-based painter. His work depicts muses such as late nights, bar scenes, and drinking buddies.… »
- "Boy", 1992, sculpture by Charles Ray at the new Whitney Museum Chuck Close at the new Whitney Museum I have always… »
- DonatelloSt. John the Evangelist, 1408–15Marble, 212 × 91 × 62 cm (83½ × 35¾ × 24½ in.)Opera di Santa Maria del… »
- NEW YORK—A+E Studios is pleased to present Chasing Unicorns: Mythologies of Progress in American Landscapes, a group… »
- Matt Ducklo, 240, 2013, gelatin silver print, 24 x 20 inchescourtesy of LAUNCH F 18 gallery When I first saw Matt… »
- Deborah G. Nehmad uses paper as a type of surrogate material for human skin, and, therefore, by extension, for the human… »
- Martin Beck at 47 Canal Artist Martin Beck being reflective Thoughtful and cerebral art can be made well and captivate… »
- The art multitude at Foley Gallery Michael Foley on the left during the opening Celebrating its 20th Issue, the… »