What is housed at the Hole? You have to come and see the work for yourself as many did at the opening reception last August 16th. Art becomes more colorful and alive if you personally see the physical work. Green will entice you with his deconstructed versions of things that he likes because it reminded him of something else. Enjoy the pictures taken by Arte Fuse photographer du jour, Max Noy and as it is always said: You just had to be there.
Hurry and catch the show before the end of summer as the art season comes to a close.
ADAM GREEN Houseface / On View: August 16 – 25, 2012
Gallery Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 12 – 7 pm
The Hole. 312 Bowery Street. New York, New York 10012
text by: Oscar A. Laluyan
photographs by: Max Noy
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Le Corbusier’s intentions were sincere. He saw poor folks living in dark, dirty, unhealthful and crowded slums and felt… »
- Christine Mackey – AC Institute The county you live in, in NY State, can mean a great deal to folks from other counties… »
- Regal Morbid Beauty as done by Joseph Grazi Art imitating Life or the other way around All artists are charged with the… »
- The work of Alois Kronschlaeger at Cristin Tierney The opening reception for Alois Kronschlaeger Experiencing the art… »
- The work of Bill Jensen at Cheim & Read Thursday Art Night in Chelsea at Cheim & Read In amazement at the work… »
- The city of Juárez Mexico has launched a public relations campaign. Heartened by the fact that the city went from the #1… »
- View of Repsychling Group Exhibition "Repsychling" curated by Vida Sabbaghi at the Macy Art Gallery (Columbia… »
- "I had returned from Spain looking for the ‘sexual revolution’ and instead found sexual commercialization that mostly… »
- The Allegory of Painting, Oil on Canvas, 30 x 40 inches each painting - Diptych “Interior Conversation” at Van Der… »
- With astute observation and a wry wit, the dynamics of New York City’s denizens, streets and landmarks come to life in… »