What is housed at the Hole? You have to come and see the work for yourself as many did at the opening reception last August 16th. Art becomes more colorful and alive if you personally see the physical work. Green will entice you with his deconstructed versions of things that he likes because it reminded him of something else. Enjoy the pictures taken by Arte Fuse photographer du jour, Max Noy and as it is always said: You just had to be there.
Hurry and catch the show before the end of summer as the art season comes to a close.
ADAM GREEN Houseface / On View: August 16 – 25, 2012
Gallery Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 12 – 7 pm
The Hole. 312 Bowery Street. New York, New York 10012
text by: Oscar A. Laluyan
photographs by: Max Noy
Sign up for our newsletter!
Ryan Piers Williams: Monsters and Landscapes
2015 OPEN CALL AT COOHAUS ART MORA GALLERY
- Guests enjoying the project 365 DEGREES OF INSTANT FILM at the opening of MONSTERS AND LANDSCAPES exhibition by Ryan Piers… »
- Open Call 2015 at Coohaus Art Mora Stop by the gallery to vote for your favorite piece A guest enjoying the work of… »
- Sculpture by Aaron Spangler Ellen Lesperance TAKE BACK VERMONT! struck me as a timely, relevant and even important type… »
- Sumi ink is made of a type of compressed soot derived from burning plant seed oils, which is then mixed with bone glue.… »
- Exterior of frosch & portmann on the LES frosch & portmann opening reception for Brad Nelson Back in January… »
- So many statements made at the show RESPOND in Smack Mellon Respond at Smack Mellon in DUMBO The Art goers come out… »
- Perusing the art of Erin Smith Amy Li (at center) with guests at the opening for Erin Smith Here is the unusual… »
- As the cognitive psychologist Jerome Bruner pointed out, before children can visually represent anything, they scribble.… »
- As he was being forced to leave the USA, in 1948, the composer Hanns Eisler read this statement to the press: “I leave… »
- Guest enjoying the work of Julia Sinelnikova Opening night for Magick Show at Galerie Protégé Folks who like to… »