What is housed at the Hole? You have to come and see the work for yourself as many did at the opening reception last August 16th. Art becomes more colorful and alive if you personally see the physical work. Green will entice you with his deconstructed versions of things that he likes because it reminded him of something else. Enjoy the pictures taken by Arte Fuse photographer du jour, Max Noy and as it is always said: You just had to be there.
Hurry and catch the show before the end of summer as the art season comes to a close.
ADAM GREEN Houseface / On View: August 16 – 25, 2012
Gallery Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 12 – 7 pm
The Hole. 312 Bowery Street. New York, New York 10012
text by: Oscar A. Laluyan
photographs by: Max Noy
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- A new art installation at a popular West Village wine and dessert bar is catching the eye of many neighborhood residents.… »
- Select Group to Discover the Techniques of Figurative Art NEW YORK, NY July 21st, 2014 -- Renowned figurative painter… »
- Charles Burchfield, an amazing American artist from the past, once wrote: “An artist must paint not what he sees in… »
- Performance Art at Mixed Greens Gallery A Botero Piece at Sundaram Tagore Gallery for Chelsea Art Walk 2014 Last July… »
- Seeing summer group exhibitions in New York is like maintaining a steady exercise routine or going to family reunions -… »
- Ever Blossoming Life (Gold) A group of Japanese artists known as teamLab are currently presenting a compilation of… »
- Gina Minichino, Kiss, 2011 The Curator Gallery, in Chelsea, invites various folks to curate shows on a periodic basis. The… »
- Opening night for The Second Life of Flowers by Sirikul Pattachote at the Lodge Gallery Art by Sirikul Pattachote at The… »
- July 17 2014. The evening saw the opening reception of Sophie Gaucher’s Constellations at Museum Quality, a concept space… »
- Small works on paper from Alissa Blumenthal series Work-in-progress: Istomina's new video based on the footage from… »