What a milestone and a difference a year makes. Galerie Richard which is based in Paris, opened its second home in New York last September 2011 right in Chelsea’s Gallery Row on 24th Street. Arte Fuse came to revel in the six artists chosen to be featured and had their solo exhibitions at the gallery in its initial year. This special retrospective group show is to celebrate some of their best artists and artworks that populated the space with successful shows:
Paul Henry RAMIREZ
The variety of work is amazing as we look at the breadth and diversity of what the gallery has exhibited in the Empire State. Arte Fuse was lucky to feature some of them like Dionisio Gonzalez “Favelas” and the recent mention of Christophe Avella-Bagur. It is guaranteed that there will be more surprises as Galerie Richard gets ready to introduce us to several unique artists in their upcoming Fall Season 2012 program.
Arte Fuse wishes Galerie Richard a Happy One Year Milestone in their Chelsea home and for being a stellar venue in the ever vibrant art scene of New York City. We can never express enough in words but let the pictures speak eloquently of a year well spent. As they say – let the art speak for itself! Ces’t si Bon!
First Year in New York / On View: July 26 – September 1, 2012
Gallery Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday (10 am – 6 pm)
Galerie Richard – 514 West 24th Street. New York, NY 10011
article by: Oscar A. Laluyan
photography by: Max Noy
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- The Yard hosts the charity art event Curator Gregory de la Haba Jamie Martinez and his work at the event Art +… »
- Nnenna Okore: Twists and Turns at David Krut Projects Nnenna Okore: Twists and Turns at David Krut Projects Arte Povera… »
- Some serious wall art that makes you smile. Left to right: “Doe” by Kristen Leonard, “Absens” by Monique Mantell,… »
- Henry Cole (drums), Miguel Zenon (alto sax), Luis Perdomo (piano), Hans Glawischnig (bass)Photo credit: Braithwaite &… »
- Birthday, DETAIL, mixed media sculpture, 18” x 36” x 9”, 2004 (solid industrial grade velvet cement, steel… »
- The man in black Johnny Cash Wall to wall attendees at HASTED KRAEUTLER Portraits have come a long way. Painting your… »
- Mulberry Street where art and fashion meet at Something in Mind The photography of Olya Turcihin at SIM Close up of… »
- The work of Tom Martin for his show (Filthy) Lucre O Come All Ye Faithful to Art Night in Chelsea De Buck Gallery… »
- Guess who was really born on December 25th? That’s right, baby Mithras. He was a sun god in the Roman Empire who liked… »
- One of the must-see shows, as this year draws to an end, is a sampling of work by Peter Blume at ACA Galleries. This show… »