What a milestone and a difference a year makes. Galerie Richard which is based in Paris, opened its second home in New York last September 2011 right in Chelsea’s Gallery Row on 24th Street. Arte Fuse came to revel in the six artists chosen to be featured and had their solo exhibitions at the gallery in its initial year. This special retrospective group show is to celebrate some of their best artists and artworks that populated the space with successful shows:
Paul Henry RAMIREZ
The variety of work is amazing as we look at the breadth and diversity of what the gallery has exhibited in the Empire State. Arte Fuse was lucky to feature some of them like Dionisio Gonzalez “Favelas” and the recent mention of Christophe Avella-Bagur. It is guaranteed that there will be more surprises as Galerie Richard gets ready to introduce us to several unique artists in their upcoming Fall Season 2012 program.
Arte Fuse wishes Galerie Richard a Happy One Year Milestone in their Chelsea home and for being a stellar venue in the ever vibrant art scene of New York City. We can never express enough in words but let the pictures speak eloquently of a year well spent. As they say – let the art speak for itself! Ces’t si Bon!
First Year in New York / On View: July 26 – September 1, 2012
Gallery Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday (10 am – 6 pm)
Galerie Richard – 514 West 24th Street. New York, NY 10011
article by: Oscar A. Laluyan
photography by: Max Noy
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Madness of Art — Season 1, Episode 1: Tony
- Installation view of Alison Rossiter’s “Paper Wait,” Yossi Milo Gallery© Thomas Seely, Courtesy Yossi Milo Gallery, New… »
- More Bradley Hart work at Anna Zorina Gallery Close Up on a sculpture by Bradley Hart Back in March 2013, I had my… »
- Art Lovers at Kim Foster Gallery Artist Kathleen Mulcahy Art by Ron Desmett Thursday Art Night at Kim Foster… »
- Perusing the art at Metro Pictures Check Mate on Art Night in Chelsea The art crowd at Metro Pictures in Chelsea … »
- The origin of the current show at Mayson Pop-Up Space, at 98 Orchard Street (the basement space at Castle Fitzjohns),… »
- Imagine listening to the first phone conversation Maayan Strauss might have had with the Kohler Company to ask for the… »
- Dogon, Granary Doors, Mali, wood with iron staples, 21” x 16” Kadir Nelson, Barber Shop, oil on canvas, 2014, 50"x… »
- The interior of Marc Straus Gallery with works by John Newsom John Newsom makes ART that can pounce and… »
- Opening night at Arlene's Grocery (L-R) Art by Danielle Mastrion, Whisbe and Michael Serafino Artist Cojo next to his… »