What a milestone and a difference a year makes. Galerie Richard which is based in Paris, opened its second home in New York last September 2011 right in Chelsea’s Gallery Row on 24th Street. Arte Fuse came to revel in the six artists chosen to be featured and had their solo exhibitions at the gallery in its initial year. This special retrospective group show is to celebrate some of their best artists and artworks that populated the space with successful shows:
Paul Henry RAMIREZ
The variety of work is amazing as we look at the breadth and diversity of what the gallery has exhibited in the Empire State. Arte Fuse was lucky to feature some of them like Dionisio Gonzalez “Favelas” and the recent mention of Christophe Avella-Bagur. It is guaranteed that there will be more surprises as Galerie Richard gets ready to introduce us to several unique artists in their upcoming Fall Season 2012 program.
Arte Fuse wishes Galerie Richard a Happy One Year Milestone in their Chelsea home and for being a stellar venue in the ever vibrant art scene of New York City. We can never express enough in words but let the pictures speak eloquently of a year well spent. As they say – let the art speak for itself! Ces’t si Bon!
First Year in New York / On View: July 26 – September 1, 2012
Gallery Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday (10 am – 6 pm)
Galerie Richard – 514 West 24th Street. New York, NY 10011
article by: Oscar A. Laluyan
photography by: Max Noy
Sign up for our newsletter!
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- Definitely not a wall flower with this piece “Wear It Loud” at R|R Gallery Art +Jewelry Exhibition—Mercedes… »
- The Trygve Lie Gallery, located on the lower level of the Norwegian Seaman Church in Midtown East, is currently… »
- What might be the oldest symbol for the concept of ‘rebirth’? Well, if you go back to the cave paintings of about… »
- In 2012 an 84 year-old Roman Catholic nun and two male companions cut through three fences at the Y-12 nuclear weapons… »
- One of the highlights of the Chelsea opening night last week was Deborah Butterfield’s striking sculptures of horses,… »
- Several months ago I wandered into ClampArt on a Saturday afternoon and saw that the gallery was primarily filled with… »
- Satan Ceramics at Salon 94 When Michelle Grabner curated the Whitney Biennial a line was drawn, a declaration that there is… »
- My name is Tasha Lewis and I want to share with you the story of my global collaborative street art project Swarm The… »
- Christopher Le Brun at Friedman Benda Two painintgs by Christopher Le Brun photo from Friedman Benda Gallery Into each… »
- Another great art night in Chelsea (L-R) Joseph Gross with artist Ted Lawson The electric backdrop of art at Joseph… »