What a milestone and a difference a year makes. Galerie Richard which is based in Paris, opened its second home in New York last September 2011 right in Chelsea’s Gallery Row on 24th Street. Arte Fuse came to revel in the six artists chosen to be featured and had their solo exhibitions at the gallery in its initial year. This special retrospective group show is to celebrate some of their best artists and artworks that populated the space with successful shows:
Paul Henry RAMIREZ
The variety of work is amazing as we look at the breadth and diversity of what the gallery has exhibited in the Empire State. Arte Fuse was lucky to feature some of them like Dionisio Gonzalez “Favelas” and the recent mention of Christophe Avella-Bagur. It is guaranteed that there will be more surprises as Galerie Richard gets ready to introduce us to several unique artists in their upcoming Fall Season 2012 program.
Arte Fuse wishes Galerie Richard a Happy One Year Milestone in their Chelsea home and for being a stellar venue in the ever vibrant art scene of New York City. We can never express enough in words but let the pictures speak eloquently of a year well spent. As they say – let the art speak for itself! Ces’t si Bon!
First Year in New York / On View: July 26 – September 1, 2012
Gallery Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday (10 am – 6 pm)
Galerie Richard – 514 West 24th Street. New York, NY 10011
article by: Oscar A. Laluyan
photography by: Max Noy
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Lots of art denizens taking another look Drawn to the light of ART Thursday Art Night is HOT in Chelsea Welcome to… »
- A mural painting by Shie Moreno PORTRAIT of artist Shie Moreno Unexpectedly stepping foot into this happening haven—I… »
- (L-R) Co-Founder of Cinders Gallery Sto Len with Monique Mantell Our final stop for our Thursday night art walk was Cinders… »
- Nancy Reed - vocals Listening to Jazz music is often associated with the famous rooms of major cities. This setting… »
- This month, four artists come together to participate in the latest group show New Acquaintances—works by GAMA, Fu… »
- Caspar David Friedrich The artists of the Romantic Movement could see science coming, and it wasn’t pretty. Science… »
- Jack Youngerman, Blackfoil Beverly Pepper, Homage The 188th Annual shows that the National Academy continues as an arts… »
- The largest retrospective ever held of a single artist at the Whitney Museum, it’s not a secret, is the… »
- Jerry Kearns, Heaven’s Gate, 2014, Pigment print and acrylic on canvas, 36 x 48 inches Jerry Kearns,BAM BAM,… »
- Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Columbus native, Adam Kiger, comes from a long line of acrylic… »