Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Tom Sachs: Nuggets at Jeffrey Deitch
Philip Guston: Painter at Hauser and Wirth
Robert Motherwell: The Art of Collage at Paul Kasmin Gallery
Adam Green: Aladdin at the Hole NYC
Urs Fischer: Misunderstandings in the Quest fo the Universal at Gagosian Gallery
Robert Ryman at DIA foundation
Cecily Brown, Jeff Koons and Charles Ray at Flag Art Foundation
#MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN Takes on Politics at Whitebox
Intervew with Artist Jamie Martinez (AF Publisher) on NTN24 (Nuestra Tele Noticias)
- The Art of Science: Naomi Campbell Reflects On Our Changing World
- Vera Kochubey: New Kingdom at The Art Scouts Gallery (Berlin)
- Art Bridge 2016 Art Auction at A+E Studios
- The Soluna International Music and Arts Festival Opens in Dallas, Texas
- Noah Becker: Fun Drugs at Amy Li Projects
- Aleah Chapin: Body/Being at Flowers Gallery
- Philip Guston Painter, 1957 – 1967 at Hauser and Wirth (Video)
- Reality as readymade: The disturbing impact of photography (Berlin)