Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Kaufman House, 2015, Oil on Canvas, 54" x 80" His beat is Pop Geometry, a form that encompasses everything from collage… »
- Opening night for Making History at Storefront Ten Eyck, photo by Samantha Katz Installation shot of Making History at… »
- Todd Bienvenu is a Brooklyn-based painter. His work depicts muses such as late nights, bar scenes, and drinking buddies.… »
- "Boy", 1992, sculpture by Charles Ray at the new Whitney Museum Chuck Close at the new Whitney Museum I have always… »
- DonatelloSt. John the Evangelist, 1408–15Marble, 212 × 91 × 62 cm (83½ × 35¾ × 24½ in.)Opera di Santa Maria del… »
- NEW YORK—A+E Studios is pleased to present Chasing Unicorns: Mythologies of Progress in American Landscapes, a group… »
- Matt Ducklo, 240, 2013, gelatin silver print, 24 x 20 inchescourtesy of LAUNCH F 18 gallery When I first saw Matt… »
- Deborah G. Nehmad uses paper as a type of surrogate material for human skin, and, therefore, by extension, for the human… »
- Martin Beck at 47 Canal Artist Martin Beck being reflective Thoughtful and cerebral art can be made well and captivate… »
- The art multitude at Foley Gallery Michael Foley on the left during the opening Celebrating its 20th Issue, the… »
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.