Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- The art set at Driscoll Babcock Judith Lauand at Driscoll Babcock Everything old is new again. The cyclical nature of… »
- Art night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Thursday Art Night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Artist Bryan Graf … »
- 16.0, Brent Birnbaum, Paint On Treadmill, 57 x 56 x 124 in New York, New York, October 22, 2014—Diana Buckley, guest… »
- Erik Jones working on a huge 5 ft x 12 ft painting A work by Hueman A work by Alex Yanes Hueman with one of her… »
- Between the art of Thomas Scheibitz Opening for Thomas Scheibitz at Tanya Bonakdar Cheers to art on Thursday in… »
- On October 29th Mark Schubin will give a free presentation, as part of National Opera Week, at Neil Scherer’s Going… »
- Some words from Linda Yablonsky. During her life this person has written only one novel but she’s among the most… »
- As Director Richard P. Townsend explained during the press preview, MOBIA is following up its Back to Eden show (reviewed… »
- Egg-before conception Breaking the mold of the sort of artworks shown at Dacia gallery, Ted Barr's "Cycle of Life" show… »
- Mikhail Larionov (1881-1964), Abstract Composition, 1910, Pencil and watercolor on paper, 16.5 x 12 in / 41.9 x 30.4… »
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.