Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Painting After Technology
YOKO ONO MORNING PEACE 2015
- Interviewing April Gornik: The Eminent American Landscape Artist Stills for a Game of Either/Or
- Opening night: Unix Gallery, Gladstone Gallery, Bryce Wolkowitz Gallery, Jonathan Levine Gallery and Ethan Cohen Gallery
- Sleater-Kinney – Sound Advice on IFC
- Diana Sirianni and Katharina von Hagenow win Artprize of the Leinemann-Foundation
- 6 Venue Retrospective of the Work of Otto Neals
- WhiteBox Benefit Art Auction, Spring 2015
- Discarded Insulation Material on 25th Street in Chelsea – An Amazing Work of Public, Ready-Made Art
- Alison Mosshart: Fire Power at Joseph Gross Gallery