Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- Stopping by the 529 W. 20th street building on a Saturday afternoon gallery-hopping spree (or whenever you drop into… »
- Interview with Peter Frank, an art critic for the Huffington Post and formerly for LA Weekly, Village Voice and SoHo… »
- Welcome to the Last WHITNEY Gala Dinner - BFA (photo credit - Billy Farrell) The Whitney Museum of American Art is closing… »
- The Yard hosts the charity art event Curator Gregory de la Haba Jamie Martinez and his work at the event Art +… »
- Nnenna Okore: Twists and Turns at David Krut Projects Nnenna Okore: Twists and Turns at David Krut Projects Arte Povera… »
- Some serious wall art that makes you smile. Left to right: “Doe” by Kristen Leonard, “Absens” by Monique Mantell,… »
- Henry Cole (drums), Miguel Zenon (alto sax), Luis Perdomo (piano), Hans Glawischnig (bass)Photo credit: Braithwaite &… »
- Birthday, DETAIL, mixed media sculpture, 18” x 36” x 9”, 2004 (solid industrial grade velvet cement, steel… »
- The man in black Johnny Cash Wall to wall attendees at HASTED KRAEUTLER Portraits have come a long way. Painting your… »
- Mulberry Street where art and fashion meet at Something in Mind The photography of Olya Turcihin at SIM Close up of… »
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.