Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Painting After Technology
YOKO ONO MORNING PEACE 2015
- ALEX HUBBARD’S “BASIC PERVERSIONS” TO INAUGURATE THE NEW DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES HOME OF MACCARONE GALLERY
- E. 1027 At Joe Sheftel Gallery
- On The High Sea In The Night With Artist Timo Klöppel
- “Pussy Don’t Fail Me Now” at Cindy Rucker Gallery
- Clocktower Productions Presents Anxious Spaces: Installation as Catalyst II, on View at Knockdown Center
- Franz West at Viana Art
- Summer Salon 2015 at the Van Der Plas Gallery
- Joseph Wolf Grazi And Indira Cesarine: “Mortem//Papiliones” at The Untitled Space