Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Gilbert & George: The Early Years
Nobuyoshi Araki and Rudolf Schwartzkolger: Salon de Mass Age at Orchard 66 Project
- Miriam Cabessa Does Distinctive Impressions
- “United Through Art for Our Future”: VivArte 2015 Silent and Live Auctions at Phillips New York
- Paul Booth’s Second Sight: Helping to Demand a Closer Look
- Kathryn Lynch: Bright Lights, Illuminated New York City
- You Can Feel It
- Michael Meehan: Ice Bather at Jack Geary Contemporary
- Through a Glass Darkly: The Paintings of Carol Omalia and Gaetanne Lavoie
- I’m not Scared of the Trump Itself, but I’m Scared of the Trump in Me