Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
Time-Lapse of Agathe Snow: Stamina at the Guggenheim
“An Inclusive World” curated by Vida Sabbaghi at The Queens Museum
- The Enigma of PORTRAITS: A NYCATA/UFT Pop-Up exhibition at the Queens Museum
- Sole to Soul at Cuchifritos
- Woodward Gallery: DECADES September 12 – October 24, 2015
- Elizabeth Livingston: Night Fell at The Lodge Gallery
- Win to exhibit for free in Spectrum Miami during the Art Basel Week, December 2 – 6, 2015
- Trophy Art: The Intrinsic Value to Art Curated by Melissa McCaig-Welles and Rodrigo Valles
- Berlin’s brand new agency Bernheimer Contemporary has opened
- Spoke Art Presents the 6th Annual Wes Anderson Art Show “Bad Dads VI” at Joseph Gross Gallery