Project “o” started in order to expand the possibilities of imperfect beauty in art, by visual director Ai Kobayashi and sound composer Maria Takeuchi.They have found beauty in the unsharpen that provides many possibilities to grow human’s imagination beyond a completed creation.Each project starts with a selection of images and words by Ai, once chosen they are shared with Maria that then composes a track insipired by them. After the soundtrack is completed, Ai creates a film driven by the sound.
Staying simple and allowing space to grow also makes this continuous project interesting and experimental. Week after week, they continue exploring the beauty of imperfection to the limit.
“We are looking for artists in any genre who have passion to experiment and find imperfect beauty together!
Looking forward to hearing from you! We also appreciate any support from you. Thank you so much for reading our article!”
#MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN Takes on Politics at Whitebox
Katherine Bradford: Fear of Waves at Canada Gallery
RODOLFO EDWARDS / TAPE OFF / The Layout of the Urban Landscape
- Interview with Keiko Miyamori
- An interview with Carly Ivan Garcia: Reconstructed Abstractions of the Urban Experience
- Group Show: like·ness at Albertz Benda Gallery
- Two New York Institutions Join Forces for the Influential Exhibit ‘elmuseo@SVA’
- #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN Takes on Politics at Whitebox
- Arboreal Anxieties at Chashama 266 by Mary Ivy Martin
- Technical Art for Digital Age- Shinji Murakami at Catinca Tabacaru Gallery
- Isabelle Fein: Illusions and Ideas at Fort Gansevoort