This month Manifold Editions highlights a selection of works by three renowned artists, from early in their career: Screenprints by Gavin Turk, the late Angus Fairhurst from the seminal London portfolio (1992), and Sam Taylor-Wood from Screen (1997) which showcased a new generation of British artists born in the 1960s.
Significantly, the prints all feature key imagery and themes that were to become classic motifs in the artists’ later work.
ArtHamptons 2012 International Art Fair, Bridgehampton, NY
Manifold Editions will be exhibiting in the US at ArtHamptons (July 12 -15, 2012) and showing new work by Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, and Elizabeth Magill. We’ve arranged for a complimentary one-day ticket for our subscribers to enjoy this event: simply register by going to: manifoldeditions.eventbrite.com
110 Warner Road. London SE5 9HQ
Sign up for our newsletter!
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
COJO, Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, September 2014
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- Birgit Brenner, Sleep, 2014,Wood, paint, paper, 47.2 x 24 inchesimage courtesy of Marc Straus gallery Birgit Brenner,… »
- Over the canyon, behind the pain. That's where we'll find out way home by Jay Riggio hand cut collage on vellum paper 11 x 14… »
- In Halley Zien’s current work at BravinLee programs, she uses a combination of collage and painting to create small… »
- Rima Fujita, Avidya, 68x58 inches; mixed media on canvas Michela Martello, me on, work in progress for the installation,… »
- Karen Fitzgerald, The Shy Moon, 2013 Karen Fitzgerald, Idir Eathara, 2012 The NYOC Gallery is pleased to present… »
- The great Vito Acconci let us into his studio in Dumbo (Brooklyn) for a conversation. During which he went over his history… »
- Garis & Hahn Gallery on the Bowery Artist Julien Levy taking a moment to check phone messages of… »
- Post To My Wall is FUN Downtown Casual Cool for reception of Alex Kelleher Alex Kelleher at his reception in Sohotel… »
- What if Abbie Hoffman had been cryogenically frozen after his suicide in 1989 and was then brought back to life again… »
- Federico Infante, Toward The Sun, 2014, Acrylic on Canvas, 47¾" x 99" The Bertrand Delacroix Gallery in Chelsea is… »