This month Manifold Editions highlights a selection of works by three renowned artists, from early in their career: Screenprints by Gavin Turk, the late Angus Fairhurst from the seminal London portfolio (1992), and Sam Taylor-Wood from Screen (1997) which showcased a new generation of British artists born in the 1960s.
Significantly, the prints all feature key imagery and themes that were to become classic motifs in the artists’ later work.
ArtHamptons 2012 International Art Fair, Bridgehampton, NY
Manifold Editions will be exhibiting in the US at ArtHamptons (July 12 -15, 2012) and showing new work by Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, and Elizabeth Magill. We’ve arranged for a complimentary one-day ticket for our subscribers to enjoy this event: simply register by going to: manifoldeditions.eventbrite.com
110 Warner Road. London SE5 9HQ
Sign up for our newsletter!
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- One of the highlights of the Chelsea opening night last week was Deborah Butterfield’s striking sculptures of horses,… »
- Several months ago I wandered into ClampArt on a Saturday afternoon and saw that the gallery was primarily filled with… »
- Satan Ceramics at Salon 94 When Michelle Grabner curated the Whitney Biennial a line was drawn, a declaration that there is… »
- My name is Tasha Lewis and I want to share with you the story of my global collaborative street art project Swarm The… »
- Christopher Le Brun at Friedman Benda Two painintgs by Christopher Le Brun photo from Friedman Benda Gallery Into each… »
- Another great art night in Chelsea (L-R) Joseph Gross with artist Ted Lawson The electric backdrop of art at Joseph… »
- A good crowd at David Benjamin Sherry opening in Danziger Gallery Artist David Benjamin Sherry David Benjamin Sherry… »
- Alexander Gray (in orange jacket) with the designer and models Vegan Grade Couture deserve Vegan Shoes With the FALL… »
- Why did New York City become one of the centers of the world banking system? It started with shipping. Before Wall Street… »
- Opening night for Kent Henricksen's Disharmony in Blue and Gold at The Lodge Gallery Aritst Kent Henricksen After a… »