This month Manifold Editions highlights a selection of works by three renowned artists, from early in their career: Screenprints by Gavin Turk, the late Angus Fairhurst from the seminal London portfolio (1992), and Sam Taylor-Wood from Screen (1997) which showcased a new generation of British artists born in the 1960s.
Significantly, the prints all feature key imagery and themes that were to become classic motifs in the artists’ later work.
ArtHamptons 2012 International Art Fair, Bridgehampton, NY
Manifold Editions will be exhibiting in the US at ArtHamptons (July 12 -15, 2012) and showing new work by Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, and Elizabeth Magill. We’ve arranged for a complimentary one-day ticket for our subscribers to enjoy this event: simply register by going to: manifoldeditions.eventbrite.com
110 Warner Road. London SE5 9HQ
Sign up for our newsletter!
- NEW YORK—A+E Studios is pleased to present Chasing Unicorns: Mythologies of Progress in American Landscapes, a group… »
- Matt Ducklo, 240, 2013, gelatin silver print, 24 x 20 inchescourtesy of LAUNCH F 18 gallery When I first saw Matt… »
- Deborah G. Nehmad uses paper as a type of surrogate material for human skin, and, therefore, by extension, for the human… »
- Martin Beck at 47 Canal Artist Martin Beck being reflective Thoughtful and cerebral art can be made well and captivate… »
- The art multitude at Foley Gallery Michael Foley on the left during the opening Celebrating its 20th Issue, the… »
- The energy of emotion at Clen Gallery, panoramic view (Middle) Clelia Zolli with friends “Build awareness, test new… »
- As the title of this show at Flowers implies, Lucy Jones openly defies expectations in regard to who is ‘supposed’ to… »
- Le Corbusier’s intentions were sincere. He saw poor folks living in dark, dirty, unhealthful and crowded slums and felt… »
- Christine Mackey – AC Institute The county you live in, in NY State, can mean a great deal to folks from other counties… »
- Regal Morbid Beauty as done by Joseph Grazi Art imitating Life or the other way around All artists are charged with the… »