This month Manifold Editions highlights a selection of works by three renowned artists, from early in their career: Screenprints by Gavin Turk, the late Angus Fairhurst from the seminal London portfolio (1992), and Sam Taylor-Wood from Screen (1997) which showcased a new generation of British artists born in the 1960s.
Significantly, the prints all feature key imagery and themes that were to become classic motifs in the artists’ later work.
ArtHamptons 2012 International Art Fair, Bridgehampton, NY
Manifold Editions will be exhibiting in the US at ArtHamptons (July 12 -15, 2012) and showing new work by Damien Hirst, Marc Quinn, and Elizabeth Magill. We’ve arranged for a complimentary one-day ticket for our subscribers to enjoy this event: simply register by going to: manifoldeditions.eventbrite.com
110 Warner Road. London SE5 9HQ
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- Fernando Mendoza Bravo November 2011. “The hour of the Wolf is the hour between night and dawn, when most people… »
- The art set at Driscoll Babcock Judith Lauand at Driscoll Babcock Everything old is new again. The cyclical nature of… »
- Art night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Thursday Art Night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Artist Bryan Graf … »
- 16.0, Brent Birnbaum, Paint On Treadmill, 57 x 56 x 124 in New York, New York, October 22, 2014—Diana Buckley, guest… »
- Erik Jones working on a huge 5 ft x 12 ft painting A work by Hueman A work by Alex Yanes Hueman with one of her… »
- Between the art of Thomas Scheibitz Opening for Thomas Scheibitz at Tanya Bonakdar Cheers to art on Thursday in… »
- On October 29th Mark Schubin will give a free presentation, as part of National Opera Week, at Neil Scherer’s Going… »
- Some words from Linda Yablonsky. During her life this person has written only one novel but she’s among the most… »
- As Director Richard P. Townsend explained during the press preview, MOBIA is following up its Back to Eden show (reviewed… »
- Egg-before conception Breaking the mold of the sort of artworks shown at Dacia gallery, Ted Barr's "Cycle of Life" show… »