JIM JOE’s work is regularly seen on the streets of New York City. Now, at last, a chance to see JIM JOE’s artistic execution in the confines of a leading New York City contemporary art gallery:
For one evening and two days only during irregular gallery hours, New York Art Department proudly presents JIM JOE YES 2012 (or YES 1 2) at The Hole the artist’s first solo show.
New York Art Department is a New York-based creative studio and agency that specializes in the production and promotion of urban cultural content. Founded by Robert Cristofaro and Arnaud Delecolle, NYAD is built on the owners well-known ability to bring new, relevant talent to the general public’s attention. Among other creative projects, New York Art Department recently partnered with The Hole owner Kathy Grayson. Together, with the help of a young talented team lead by Chris Kennedy, they run The Hole Shop, the gallery’s retail venture. Before creating NYAD and until 2010 Delecolle and Cristofaro acted as creative directors of New York-based lifestyle brand ALIFE, which they co-founded in 1999.
For more info email: email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Art by Marco Angelini Marco Angelini ARTE FUSE: So Marco, you study the urban phenomenon to understand how people are… »
- Ian Bertram is an artist living and working in New York. He is interested in uncovering the hedonistic and fatalistic… »
- Untitled ELK, 80” x 45” x 30”Elk Taxidermy, Resin,Steel, Gold Plate, 2014 “Babies”, Digital C Print, 16” x… »
- Hito Steyerl »How Not To Be Seen. A Fucking Didactic Educatio-nal .MOV File«, 2013 (still) HD-video (still),16:9, color,… »
- Susan Breen, “Square VII”, 2015Oil on paper,12 x 12 inches; 30.48 x 30.48 cm Susan Breen, “Order of Things II”,… »
- Initially, in Japan, tattoos were reserved to mark and identify criminals. Later, apparently, middle class guys who saw… »
- Shinsui, Ito - After Bath - 1917 One of the reasons why the color red is able to arrest our attention so easily is that it… »
- The Erik Thomsen Gallery specializes in Japanese screens and scrolls. Thomsen, himself, was born to Danish parents in… »
- A guest enjoying the work of Tom Sanford Our favorite painting of this show is by Christian Rex Van Minnen Upon… »
- Painting by Logan Hicks Upon making our way through the Mondrian Hotel in Soho, we first had to wander through a vine… »