JIM JOE’s work is regularly seen on the streets of New York City. Now, at last, a chance to see JIM JOE’s artistic execution in the confines of a leading New York City contemporary art gallery:
For one evening and two days only during irregular gallery hours, New York Art Department proudly presents JIM JOE YES 2012 (or YES 1 2) at The Hole the artist’s first solo show.
New York Art Department is a New York-based creative studio and agency that specializes in the production and promotion of urban cultural content. Founded by Robert Cristofaro and Arnaud Delecolle, NYAD is built on the owners well-known ability to bring new, relevant talent to the general public’s attention. Among other creative projects, New York Art Department recently partnered with The Hole owner Kathy Grayson. Together, with the help of a young talented team lead by Chris Kennedy, they run The Hole Shop, the gallery’s retail venture. Before creating NYAD and until 2010 Delecolle and Cristofaro acted as creative directors of New York-based lifestyle brand ALIFE, which they co-founded in 1999.
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- André Saraiva and His City of Blinding Lights
- Check out: FOUNTAIN NEW YORK ANNOUNCES MASSIVE STREET ART INSTALLATION FOR 2011 FAIR Ten Revered Artists Collaborate on a 100-Foot Installation from March 4–March 6, 12pm–7pm
- Street art photos by Peter Davis
- CHECK OUT BASQUIAT'S PAINTINGS AT FREDERICKS AND FREISER GALLERY
- CHECK OUT BASQUIAT’S PAINTINGS AT FREDERICKS AND FREISER GALLERY
Sign up for our newsletter!
Oscar Murillo At David Zwirner Gallery
- This month, four artists come together to participate in the latest group show New Acquaintances—works by GAMA, Fu… »
- Caspar David Friedrich The artists of the Romantic Movement could see science coming, and it wasn’t pretty. Science… »
- Jack Youngerman, Blackfoil Beverly Pepper, Homage The 188th Annual shows that the National Academy continues as an arts… »
- The largest retrospective ever held of a single artist at the Whitney Museum, it’s not a secret, is the… »
- Jerry Kearns, Heaven’s Gate, 2014, Pigment print and acrylic on canvas, 36 x 48 inches Jerry Kearns,BAM BAM,… »
- Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Columbus native, Adam Kiger, comes from a long line of acrylic… »
- Last Friday night, Arte Fuse headed to Brooklyn to check out some shows in Bushwick. Our last stop on the agenda was… »
- Yasushi Nakamura - bass, Ben Perowsky - drums Fat Cat It is difficult to succinctly write about pianist, Jon Davis. … »
- Although Tiananmen Square is referenced in the notes for the show “Square” by Zhang Dali (at Klein Sun Gallery), I… »
- Birdie Lusch, untitled, 1973 The series of small works on paper now on view at Kerry Schuss Gallery dates from 1973. The… »