JIM JOE’s work is regularly seen on the streets of New York City. Now, at last, a chance to see JIM JOE’s artistic execution in the confines of a leading New York City contemporary art gallery:
For one evening and two days only during irregular gallery hours, New York Art Department proudly presents JIM JOE YES 2012 (or YES 1 2) at The Hole the artist’s first solo show.
New York Art Department is a New York-based creative studio and agency that specializes in the production and promotion of urban cultural content. Founded by Robert Cristofaro and Arnaud Delecolle, NYAD is built on the owners well-known ability to bring new, relevant talent to the general public’s attention. Among other creative projects, New York Art Department recently partnered with The Hole owner Kathy Grayson. Together, with the help of a young talented team lead by Chris Kennedy, they run The Hole Shop, the gallery’s retail venture. Before creating NYAD and until 2010 Delecolle and Cristofaro acted as creative directors of New York-based lifestyle brand ALIFE, which they co-founded in 1999.
For more info email: email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- Stopping by the 529 W. 20th street building on a Saturday afternoon gallery-hopping spree (or whenever you drop into… »
- Interview with Peter Frank, an art critic for the Huffington Post and formerly for LA Weekly, Village Voice and SoHo… »
- Welcome to the Last WHITNEY Gala Dinner - BFA (photo credit - Billy Farrell) The Whitney Museum of American Art is closing… »
- The Yard hosts the charity art event Curator Gregory de la Haba Jamie Martinez and his work at the event Art +… »
- Nnenna Okore: Twists and Turns at David Krut Projects Nnenna Okore: Twists and Turns at David Krut Projects Arte Povera… »
- Some serious wall art that makes you smile. Left to right: “Doe” by Kristen Leonard, “Absens” by Monique Mantell,… »
- Henry Cole (drums), Miguel Zenon (alto sax), Luis Perdomo (piano), Hans Glawischnig (bass)Photo credit: Braithwaite &… »
- Birthday, DETAIL, mixed media sculpture, 18” x 36” x 9”, 2004 (solid industrial grade velvet cement, steel… »
- The man in black Johnny Cash Wall to wall attendees at HASTED KRAEUTLER Portraits have come a long way. Painting your… »
- Mulberry Street where art and fashion meet at Something in Mind The photography of Olya Turcihin at SIM Close up of… »