JIM JOE’s work is regularly seen on the streets of New York City. Now, at last, a chance to see JIM JOE’s artistic execution in the confines of a leading New York City contemporary art gallery:
For one evening and two days only during irregular gallery hours, New York Art Department proudly presents JIM JOE YES 2012 (or YES 1 2) at The Hole the artist’s first solo show.
New York Art Department is a New York-based creative studio and agency that specializes in the production and promotion of urban cultural content. Founded by Robert Cristofaro and Arnaud Delecolle, NYAD is built on the owners well-known ability to bring new, relevant talent to the general public’s attention. Among other creative projects, New York Art Department recently partnered with The Hole owner Kathy Grayson. Together, with the help of a young talented team lead by Chris Kennedy, they run The Hole Shop, the gallery’s retail venture. Before creating NYAD and until 2010 Delecolle and Cristofaro acted as creative directors of New York-based lifestyle brand ALIFE, which they co-founded in 1999.
For more info email: email@example.com
- André Saraiva and His City of Blinding Lights
- Check out: FOUNTAIN NEW YORK ANNOUNCES MASSIVE STREET ART INSTALLATION FOR 2011 FAIR Ten Revered Artists Collaborate on a 100-Foot Installation from March 4–March 6, 12pm–7pm
- Street art photos by Peter Davis
- CHECK OUT BASQUIAT'S PAINTINGS AT FREDERICKS AND FREISER GALLERY
- CHECK OUT BASQUIAT’S PAINTINGS AT FREDERICKS AND FREISER GALLERY
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 21st Precinct art show Guests at the opening Over the weekend, the old 21st precinct in NYC hosted an art show with… »
- Art night at COOHAUS in Chelsea Perusing the cool art at COOHAUS Art lovers come out in the summer in Chelsea to cool… »
- Sarah Doherty Heinrichs Opening at New Century Artist Gallery An artful feast in Chelsea on Thursday Art Night Getting… »
- Image: Proposal for White and Indian Dead Monument Transpositions, Washington, D.C., 2005. Medium density fiberboard,… »
- Archeologists have found an area in Turkey which might have inspired the Garden of Eden story. Gobekli Tepe is a region… »
- Sam Trioli, S. (Installation View), courtesy of the artist and Farm Project Space + Gallery In this day and age it seems… »
- DMAC-Duo Multicultural Arts Center, East Village, NYC is seeking works for its group show/performance art installation: Art… »
- A few days ago I went to see a slide presentation by performance and video artist Dread Scott; the event was part of a… »
- Sarah C. Rutherford, “Ocellus", Stain, Acrylic and Wood Burning, 48in x 92in Guests at the opening checking out the… »
- Inside and Out is a group show curated by Suechung Koh at Elga Wimmer Hyun Contemporary. The connecting thread through the… »