To celebrate Flag Day, Soho Gallery For Digital Art is proud to present The Grand Old Group Show with the highest flying art featuring a diverse scope of styles, perspectives and mediums from an array of international artists from 11 different countries.
Colors will come alive with stellar iphoneography, kinky action figures, traditional watercolors, photography, illustration, modern tapestries and world class digital art. Exhibiting artists include: Agent X, Anil CS Rao, Robert Spratley, Ruth Parker, Miriam Danar, Bogdan Szot, Ricardo Fernández Smith. Aaron Cohen, Yvonne Carella, Alan Mildor, Susan Williams, John Arzayus, Richard Resnick, Ritesh Manchanda, Maureen Mcauliffe, Sarah Price, Camillo Stepanek, Paul Conliffe, Lil Dafonte, Stevenski Brewster, Anne van der Laan, Eduardo Cánovas, iPhoneographer Rudy Vogel, Varoujan Froundjian and Katherine Harrison.
Join us for a fantastic show – the reception will feature, wine, cheese & nosh as well as the robust klezmer sounds of The Jay Vilnai Experience AKA Nice Jewish Girls Gone Bad Back-Up Band – The Four Skins and sponsored by Crowley Cheese.
ABOUT SOHO GALLERY FOR DIGITAL ART:
The future of art is already happening at the Soho Digital Gallery for the Arts. This visionary place to experience and exhibit images which look far more luminous. CBS recently named SGDA as one of the top contemporary art galleries in NYC, touting its community oriented approach and the first step on the ladder to greatness for many emerging artists:
Check out SGDA’s recent Art of Apps Show featured on NY-1 : http://shar.es/2Ma8h
Tuesday June 12-Wednesay June 20th
Reception: June 13th from 5:30-8:30pm
Soho Gallery For Digital Art
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Ian Bertram is an artist living and working in New York. He is interested in uncovering the hedonistic and fatalistic… »
- Untitled ELK, 80” x 45” x 30”Elk Taxidermy, Resin,Steel, Gold Plate, 2014 “Babies”, Digital C Print, 16” x… »
- Hito Steyerl »How Not To Be Seen. A Fucking Didactic Educatio-nal .MOV File«, 2013 (still) HD-video (still),16:9, color,… »
- Susan Breen, “Square VII”, 2015Oil on paper,12 x 12 inches; 30.48 x 30.48 cm Susan Breen, “Order of Things II”,… »
- Initially, in Japan, tattoos were reserved to mark and identify criminals. Later, apparently, middle class guys who saw… »
- Shinsui, Ito - After Bath - 1917 One of the reasons why the color red is able to arrest our attention so easily is that it… »
- The Erik Thomsen Gallery specializes in Japanese screens and scrolls. Thomsen, himself, was born to Danish parents in… »
- A guest enjoying the work of Tom Sanford Our favorite painting of this show is by Christian Rex Van Minnen Upon… »
- Painting by Logan Hicks Upon making our way through the Mondrian Hotel in Soho, we first had to wander through a vine… »
- A peek at Thursdday Art Night in Chelsea Up CLose with artist Fernando Mastrangelo The subtle beauty of work by… »