To celebrate Flag Day, Soho Gallery For Digital Art is proud to present The Grand Old Group Show with the highest flying art featuring a diverse scope of styles, perspectives and mediums from an array of international artists from 11 different countries.
Colors will come alive with stellar iphoneography, kinky action figures, traditional watercolors, photography, illustration, modern tapestries and world class digital art. Exhibiting artists include: Agent X, Anil CS Rao, Robert Spratley, Ruth Parker, Miriam Danar, Bogdan Szot, Ricardo Fernández Smith. Aaron Cohen, Yvonne Carella, Alan Mildor, Susan Williams, John Arzayus, Richard Resnick, Ritesh Manchanda, Maureen Mcauliffe, Sarah Price, Camillo Stepanek, Paul Conliffe, Lil Dafonte, Stevenski Brewster, Anne van der Laan, Eduardo Cánovas, iPhoneographer Rudy Vogel, Varoujan Froundjian and Katherine Harrison.
Join us for a fantastic show – the reception will feature, wine, cheese & nosh as well as the robust klezmer sounds of The Jay Vilnai Experience AKA Nice Jewish Girls Gone Bad Back-Up Band – The Four Skins and sponsored by Crowley Cheese.
ABOUT SOHO GALLERY FOR DIGITAL ART:
The future of art is already happening at the Soho Digital Gallery for the Arts. This visionary place to experience and exhibit images which look far more luminous. CBS recently named SGDA as one of the top contemporary art galleries in NYC, touting its community oriented approach and the first step on the ladder to greatness for many emerging artists:
Check out SGDA’s recent Art of Apps Show featured on NY-1 : http://shar.es/2Ma8h
Tuesday June 12-Wednesay June 20th
Reception: June 13th from 5:30-8:30pm
Soho Gallery For Digital Art
Sign up for our newsletter!
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
COJO, Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, September 2014
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- Birgit Brenner, Sleep, 2014,Wood, paint, paper, 47.2 x 24 inchesimage courtesy of Marc Straus gallery Birgit Brenner,… »
- Over the canyon, behind the pain. That's where we'll find out way home by Jay Riggio hand cut collage on vellum paper 11 x 14… »
- In Halley Zien’s current work at BravinLee programs, she uses a combination of collage and painting to create small… »
- Rima Fujita, Avidya, 68x58 inches; mixed media on canvas Michela Martello, me on, work in progress for the installation,… »
- Karen Fitzgerald, The Shy Moon, 2013 Karen Fitzgerald, Idir Eathara, 2012 The NYOC Gallery is pleased to present… »
- The great Vito Acconci let us into his studio in Dumbo (Brooklyn) for a conversation. During which he went over his history… »
- Garis & Hahn Gallery on the Bowery Artist Julien Levy taking a moment to check phone messages of… »
- Post To My Wall is FUN Downtown Casual Cool for reception of Alex Kelleher Alex Kelleher at his reception in Sohotel… »
- What if Abbie Hoffman had been cryogenically frozen after his suicide in 1989 and was then brought back to life again… »
- Federico Infante, Toward The Sun, 2014, Acrylic on Canvas, 47¾" x 99" The Bertrand Delacroix Gallery in Chelsea is… »