To celebrate Flag Day, Soho Gallery For Digital Art is proud to present The Grand Old Group Show with the highest flying art featuring a diverse scope of styles, perspectives and mediums from an array of international artists from 11 different countries.
Colors will come alive with stellar iphoneography, kinky action figures, traditional watercolors, photography, illustration, modern tapestries and world class digital art. Exhibiting artists include: Agent X, Anil CS Rao, Robert Spratley, Ruth Parker, Miriam Danar, Bogdan Szot, Ricardo Fernández Smith. Aaron Cohen, Yvonne Carella, Alan Mildor, Susan Williams, John Arzayus, Richard Resnick, Ritesh Manchanda, Maureen Mcauliffe, Sarah Price, Camillo Stepanek, Paul Conliffe, Lil Dafonte, Stevenski Brewster, Anne van der Laan, Eduardo Cánovas, iPhoneographer Rudy Vogel, Varoujan Froundjian and Katherine Harrison.
Join us for a fantastic show – the reception will feature, wine, cheese & nosh as well as the robust klezmer sounds of The Jay Vilnai Experience AKA Nice Jewish Girls Gone Bad Back-Up Band – The Four Skins and sponsored by Crowley Cheese.
ABOUT SOHO GALLERY FOR DIGITAL ART:
The future of art is already happening at the Soho Digital Gallery for the Arts. This visionary place to experience and exhibit images which look far more luminous. CBS recently named SGDA as one of the top contemporary art galleries in NYC, touting its community oriented approach and the first step on the ladder to greatness for many emerging artists:
Check out SGDA’s recent Art of Apps Show featured on NY-1 : http://shar.es/2Ma8h
Tuesday June 12-Wednesay June 20th
Reception: June 13th from 5:30-8:30pm
Soho Gallery For Digital Art
Sign up for our newsletter!
“Sir! Sir! ….Sorry.” By Ivaylo Gueorgiev at Launch F-18
- Art night in the LES can be a golden opportunity Artist Elise Adibi The last time I saw the work and reviewed Elise… »
- Art night on the LES in Krause Gallery Stephan Zirwes & Marco Guglielmino at Krause Gallery Installation shot of… »
- Public Display: Streetscapes by Rad Roubeni Opening Reception: Sunday, December 21, 2014 4 - 7 p.m Exhibition… »
- Bloody good photos at Site 109 Photography lovers at Site 109 A bird's eye view at Site 109 Close Up Detail on one… »
- Prime Set Who: Justin Stewart, Chandler Craig, Allison Barker and a collective of musicians, visual artists, and… »
- Festina Lente group show at Create and Collectduring Art Basel week 2014 Laura Cartagena and Tatiana Camacho WYNWOOD,… »
- On Friday November 14th, Arte Fuse visited Launch F18 for their final opening at its current location in Tribeca. The… »
- Press release provided by the Gallery Venus Over Manhattan and Sotheby’s S|2 present Cosa Nostra, the first major… »
- Graffiti at Fridge Art Fair Qinza and Zaks Art by Lady Millard Fridge Art Fair was pleased to offer exhibitors and… »
- To experience Eliane Elias in concert is to understand the notion of temporary bliss. With a career spanning forty… »