To celebrate Flag Day, Soho Gallery For Digital Art is proud to present The Grand Old Group Show with the highest flying art featuring a diverse scope of styles, perspectives and mediums from an array of international artists from 11 different countries.
Colors will come alive with stellar iphoneography, kinky action figures, traditional watercolors, photography, illustration, modern tapestries and world class digital art. Exhibiting artists include: Agent X, Anil CS Rao, Robert Spratley, Ruth Parker, Miriam Danar, Bogdan Szot, Ricardo Fernández Smith. Aaron Cohen, Yvonne Carella, Alan Mildor, Susan Williams, John Arzayus, Richard Resnick, Ritesh Manchanda, Maureen Mcauliffe, Sarah Price, Camillo Stepanek, Paul Conliffe, Lil Dafonte, Stevenski Brewster, Anne van der Laan, Eduardo Cánovas, iPhoneographer Rudy Vogel, Varoujan Froundjian and Katherine Harrison.
Join us for a fantastic show – the reception will feature, wine, cheese & nosh as well as the robust klezmer sounds of The Jay Vilnai Experience AKA Nice Jewish Girls Gone Bad Back-Up Band – The Four Skins and sponsored by Crowley Cheese.
ABOUT SOHO GALLERY FOR DIGITAL ART:
The future of art is already happening at the Soho Digital Gallery for the Arts. This visionary place to experience and exhibit images which look far more luminous. CBS recently named SGDA as one of the top contemporary art galleries in NYC, touting its community oriented approach and the first step on the ladder to greatness for many emerging artists:
Check out SGDA’s recent Art of Apps Show featured on NY-1 : http://shar.es/2Ma8h
Tuesday June 12-Wednesay June 20th
Reception: June 13th from 5:30-8:30pm
Soho Gallery For Digital Art
Sign up for our newsletter!
- NEW YORK—A+E Studios is pleased to present Chasing Unicorns: Mythologies of Progress in American Landscapes, a group… »
- Matt Ducklo, 240, 2013, gelatin silver print, 24 x 20 inchescourtesy of LAUNCH F 18 gallery When I first saw Matt… »
- Deborah G. Nehmad uses paper as a type of surrogate material for human skin, and, therefore, by extension, for the human… »
- Martin Beck at 47 Canal Artist Martin Beck being reflective Thoughtful and cerebral art can be made well and captivate… »
- The art multitude at Foley Gallery Michael Foley on the left during the opening Celebrating its 20th Issue, the… »
- The energy of emotion at Clen Gallery, panoramic view (Middle) Clelia Zolli with friends “Build awareness, test new… »
- As the title of this show at Flowers implies, Lucy Jones openly defies expectations in regard to who is ‘supposed’ to… »
- Le Corbusier’s intentions were sincere. He saw poor folks living in dark, dirty, unhealthful and crowded slums and felt… »
- Christine Mackey – AC Institute The county you live in, in NY State, can mean a great deal to folks from other counties… »
- Regal Morbid Beauty as done by Joseph Grazi Art imitating Life or the other way around All artists are charged with the… »