James Kalm dodges into the Leo Koenig Gallery, and captures some video of the opening of Nicole Eisenman: Woodcuts, Etchings, Lithographs and Monotypes. Though Eisenman has received extensive critical attention for her painting, this show reveals an abiding attachment and pursuit of, the grand tradition of classic printmaking. While the monotypes display a very painterly sensibility. Eisenman’s etchings and lithographs highlight the artists wonderful facility with linen and tone.
Painting After Technology
YOKO ONO MORNING PEACE 2015
- WhiteBox Benefit Art Auction, Spring 2015
- Discarded Insulation Material on 25th Street in Chelsea – An Amazing Work of Public, Ready-Made Art
- Alison Mosshart: Fire Power at Joseph Gross Gallery
- Ten Days in June at Muriel Guepin Gallery
- Opening night for Georges Bergès Gallery
- Eric Roux-Fontaine: Jardins Secrets at Axelle Fine Arts Galerie in Soho
- Bascove/Bridges: Transporting the Metropolis. Paintings by Bascove at the Noble Maritime Collection.
- Metalpoint Now! at Garvey Simon Art Access