The Caelum Gallery presented its first exhibition of the Spring 2012 season, hosting works by celebrated artists, Eddie Rehm, Holly Adams & Natsuko Hattori. The exhibit brought together raw artistic expression & style. The artists revealed all new works creatively pooling together a very well rounded exhibit for the savviest of collectors to the ambitious [...]
Conception joined forces with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for the return of Conception Tribecca III on April 11, 2012. All donations and a portion of all sales went to the NBCF in support of the fight against breast cancer. It was a [...]
There is always a certain allure inherent in the after dark and its subcultures. Ves Pitts has been documenting aspects of this world for more than 18 years. His lens has traveled the clandestine nocturnal enclaves in New York, New Orleans, London and Paris underworld. Last April 12, 2012 Arte Fuse infiltrated that world with [...]
Greenpoint Gallery is pleased to present Colleen Blackard: “Fading Memories; Emerging Spirit”, a poignant exhibition of ballpoint pen and mixed media drawings that explores the contrasting realities of Alzheimer’s Disease. Colleen shows that while memory deteriorates, the human spirit emerges, unfettered by social constraints.
This subject is intimately personal to the artist, having lost two grandparents, one [...]
The streets of New York have been the breeding ground for the creative misfits and there have been superstars tagging the walls; like Fab5Freddy, Keith Haring, and other legends. Transitioning the once underground world of “taggers” aka graffiti artists into the glamorous world of the art gallery, what was once subversive has [...]
Synchronicity Space Fine Art is pleased to present Roz Jacobs’ solo exhibition “Paintings and Process,” running from April 25 – June 2, 2012. New works on canvas, paper and iPad that pulsate with life draw viewers into the inner workings of the painting process.
“Inside Out,” a retrospective of Deborah Buck’s provocative, abstract paintings will be on view in the Gilette Gallery at the Garrison Art Center in Garrison, NY, April 7 – May 6, 2012. In addition, “What’s Inside?,” an exhibition of Buck’s recent acrylic works on [...]
A street artist on a grand scale, with alifetime of using paint to produce new textures and inspire thought and emotion. Over 20 years ago, he made a name for himself as a graffiti artist; now he works with some of the most respected muralists in the world. Col’s [...]
Announcing the first, New York solo exhibition by Japanese born and Boston-based Artist Kenji Nakayama. Simply entitled Kenji Nakayama, this must-see exhibition will be the most extensive presentation of his art to date, featuring photorealistic, hand-cut stencil, spray enamel, acrylic and mixed media paintings.
Nakayama’s dedication and work ethic is unprecedented and very well respected. [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- Although Tiananmen Square is referenced in the notes for the show “Square” by Zhang Dali (at Klein Sun Gallery), I… »
- Birdie Lusch, untitled, 1973 The series of small works on paper now on view at Kerry Schuss Gallery dates from 1973. The… »
- On the LES half the fun is to find the gallery entrance The art crowd at Brian Morris Gallery LES Gallery Girls are… »
- The young and the arty on LES art night Two dots and more at Louis B. James Gallery Work by Otis Jones (left) and Bret… »
- The solid beauty of Ryan Brown's work at Y Gallery Ryan Brown at Y Gallery Gallery Hopping makes for a great date… »
- Hilda Abla is an inspiring artist that challenges the media stereotypes of beauty by creating bold naked paintings of her own… »
- Sky Kim Untitled 2013 The abstract patterns that were often displayed among depictions of wild animals, in ancient cave… »
- Ruski by Vesna Vrdoljak paper on paper 21 x 24 cm Artist Statement I describe my collage work as simple and stylish. I… »
- Opening night for Magical Thinking at Gallery Rene Mele This is my favorite piece SELFISH (Pičus) by Viktor… »
- There is even art on the ceiling Summer Art Festiveal 2014 The scene at the Waterfall Mansion for Summer Art Festival… »