The Caelum Gallery presented its first exhibition of the Spring 2012 season, hosting works by celebrated artists, Eddie Rehm, Holly Adams & Natsuko Hattori. The exhibit brought together raw artistic expression & style. The artists revealed all new works creatively pooling together a very well rounded exhibit for the savviest of collectors to the ambitious [...]
Conception joined forces with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for the return of Conception Tribecca III on April 11, 2012. All donations and a portion of all sales went to the NBCF in support of the fight against breast cancer. It was a [...]
There is always a certain allure inherent in the after dark and its subcultures. Ves Pitts has been documenting aspects of this world for more than 18 years. His lens has traveled the clandestine nocturnal enclaves in New York, New Orleans, London and Paris underworld. Last April 12, 2012 Arte Fuse infiltrated that world with [...]
Greenpoint Gallery is pleased to present Colleen Blackard: “Fading Memories; Emerging Spirit”, a poignant exhibition of ballpoint pen and mixed media drawings that explores the contrasting realities of Alzheimer’s Disease. Colleen shows that while memory deteriorates, the human spirit emerges, unfettered by social constraints.
This subject is intimately personal to the artist, having lost two grandparents, one [...]
The streets of New York have been the breeding ground for the creative misfits and there have been superstars tagging the walls; like Fab5Freddy, Keith Haring, and other legends. Transitioning the once underground world of “taggers” aka graffiti artists into the glamorous world of the art gallery, what was once subversive has [...]
Synchronicity Space Fine Art is pleased to present Roz Jacobs’ solo exhibition “Paintings and Process,” running from April 25 – June 2, 2012. New works on canvas, paper and iPad that pulsate with life draw viewers into the inner workings of the painting process.
“Inside Out,” a retrospective of Deborah Buck’s provocative, abstract paintings will be on view in the Gilette Gallery at the Garrison Art Center in Garrison, NY, April 7 – May 6, 2012. In addition, “What’s Inside?,” an exhibition of Buck’s recent acrylic works on [...]
A street artist on a grand scale, with alifetime of using paint to produce new textures and inspire thought and emotion. Over 20 years ago, he made a name for himself as a graffiti artist; now he works with some of the most respected muralists in the world. Col’s [...]
Announcing the first, New York solo exhibition by Japanese born and Boston-based Artist Kenji Nakayama. Simply entitled Kenji Nakayama, this must-see exhibition will be the most extensive presentation of his art to date, featuring photorealistic, hand-cut stencil, spray enamel, acrylic and mixed media paintings.
Nakayama’s dedication and work ethic is unprecedented and very well respected. [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Mary Henderson, Lyons Wier Gallery
Paulo Brighenti, Rooster Gallery, February 2014
Ben Eine, Judith Charles Gallery, February 2014
Find us on YouTube
- Emma Hack Plaza de Espana, Seville C-Print_2013 Rebecca Hossack Gallery is proud to present Emma Hack: Undercover, a solo… »
- Laura Mylott Manning wearing Kiss The Dark dress in a photo shoot Meeting new people is one of the perks of being a writer… »
- Heartfelt by Ben Eine at Judith Charles Gallery Gaspipe This Is As Good As It Gets by Ben Eine (Judith Charles… »
- And the messy winter cold could not keep the art lovers away Artist Deborah Brown Neither slush, icy patches, puddles… »
- AIR Gallery and the temptation to touch ART Photographer Dave Jordano Whoever said that Thursdays are owned by the… »
- A wall of Lacquer ART and don't you love it Yeah! That is what I need. To pack a few things and get away from… »
- Exactly what process is involved in conferring an outrageous financial meaning to a contemporary work of art? Is there an… »
- Susan Hockaday's “After Nature” at Soho20 Gallery Children’s books are often not really meant for children. For… »
- "Republika" by performance artist Marta Jovanović's at Bosi Contemporary Artist Marta Jovanović by Max Noy Opening… »
- Fine art became more accessible in 2013 thanks to popular sites like Artsy.net, which according to Forbes.com now has… »