The Caelum Gallery presented its first exhibition of the Spring 2012 season, hosting works by celebrated artists, Eddie Rehm, Holly Adams & Natsuko Hattori. The exhibit brought together raw artistic expression & style. The artists revealed all new works creatively pooling together a very well rounded exhibit for the savviest of collectors to the ambitious [...]
Conception joined forces with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for the return of Conception Tribecca III on April 11, 2012. All donations and a portion of all sales went to the NBCF in support of the fight against breast cancer. It was a [...]
There is always a certain allure inherent in the after dark and its subcultures. Ves Pitts has been documenting aspects of this world for more than 18 years. His lens has traveled the clandestine nocturnal enclaves in New York, New Orleans, London and Paris underworld. Last April 12, 2012 Arte Fuse infiltrated that world with [...]
Greenpoint Gallery is pleased to present Colleen Blackard: “Fading Memories; Emerging Spirit”, a poignant exhibition of ballpoint pen and mixed media drawings that explores the contrasting realities of Alzheimer’s Disease. Colleen shows that while memory deteriorates, the human spirit emerges, unfettered by social constraints.
This subject is intimately personal to the artist, having lost two grandparents, one [...]
The streets of New York have been the breeding ground for the creative misfits and there have been superstars tagging the walls; like Fab5Freddy, Keith Haring, and other legends. Transitioning the once underground world of “taggers” aka graffiti artists into the glamorous world of the art gallery, what was once subversive has [...]
Synchronicity Space Fine Art is pleased to present Roz Jacobs’ solo exhibition “Paintings and Process,” running from April 25 – June 2, 2012. New works on canvas, paper and iPad that pulsate with life draw viewers into the inner workings of the painting process.
“Inside Out,” a retrospective of Deborah Buck’s provocative, abstract paintings will be on view in the Gilette Gallery at the Garrison Art Center in Garrison, NY, April 7 – May 6, 2012. In addition, “What’s Inside?,” an exhibition of Buck’s recent acrylic works on [...]
A street artist on a grand scale, with alifetime of using paint to produce new textures and inspire thought and emotion. Over 20 years ago, he made a name for himself as a graffiti artist; now he works with some of the most respected muralists in the world. Col’s [...]
Announcing the first, New York solo exhibition by Japanese born and Boston-based Artist Kenji Nakayama. Simply entitled Kenji Nakayama, this must-see exhibition will be the most extensive presentation of his art to date, featuring photorealistic, hand-cut stencil, spray enamel, acrylic and mixed media paintings.
Nakayama’s dedication and work ethic is unprecedented and very well respected. [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Find us on YouTube
- ART (Dk Blue Blend/Red Circles/White Letters), 2013 Unique silkscreen in colors on triple primed archival canvas 24 x 24 x 2… »
- MIAMI--- Rafael Domenech, a visual arts college junior from New World School of the Arts, will exhibit his body of work in an… »
- The New God exhibition featuring a collection of photographs by Elizabeth Waugh is currently on display… »
- The Art Crowd Whipped into a Frenzy at Joshua Liner Gallery Putting more Icing to the ICY Signs at Joshua Liner… »
- Opening Reception for Richard Serra is elegance in BLACK Richard Serra is a master of the subtle and sublime One of the… »
- A Train is Rolling In for its Stop - William Steiger at Margaret Thatcher Projects Viewing the work of William… »
- The Write of Passage opening on October 18 was full of every sort of alternative crowd imaginable. There were hipsters,… »
- Falls Village Bear Scare (2009-2013) by Seth Michael Forman Come a little closer now as art begs to be viewed with a… »
- Art and Mortality is always a perfect fit So much detail and so much story behind the work of Noah Scalin It is… »
- The Works in Glass by David Shaw Careful you are in gallery full of GLASS work by David Shaw Tables were set… »