The Caelum Gallery presented its first exhibition of the Spring 2012 season, hosting works by celebrated artists, Eddie Rehm, Holly Adams & Natsuko Hattori. The exhibit brought together raw artistic expression & style. The artists revealed all new works creatively pooling together a very well rounded exhibit for the savviest of collectors to the ambitious [...]
Conception joined forces with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for the return of Conception Tribecca III on April 11, 2012. All donations and a portion of all sales went to the NBCF in support of the fight against breast cancer. It was a [...]
There is always a certain allure inherent in the after dark and its subcultures. Ves Pitts has been documenting aspects of this world for more than 18 years. His lens has traveled the clandestine nocturnal enclaves in New York, New Orleans, London and Paris underworld. Last April 12, 2012 Arte Fuse infiltrated that world with [...]
Greenpoint Gallery is pleased to present Colleen Blackard: “Fading Memories; Emerging Spirit”, a poignant exhibition of ballpoint pen and mixed media drawings that explores the contrasting realities of Alzheimer’s Disease. Colleen shows that while memory deteriorates, the human spirit emerges, unfettered by social constraints.
This subject is intimately personal to the artist, having lost two grandparents, one [...]
The streets of New York have been the breeding ground for the creative misfits and there have been superstars tagging the walls; like Fab5Freddy, Keith Haring, and other legends. Transitioning the once underground world of “taggers” aka graffiti artists into the glamorous world of the art gallery, what was once subversive has [...]
Synchronicity Space Fine Art is pleased to present Roz Jacobs’ solo exhibition “Paintings and Process,” running from April 25 – June 2, 2012. New works on canvas, paper and iPad that pulsate with life draw viewers into the inner workings of the painting process.
“Inside Out,” a retrospective of Deborah Buck’s provocative, abstract paintings will be on view in the Gilette Gallery at the Garrison Art Center in Garrison, NY, April 7 – May 6, 2012. In addition, “What’s Inside?,” an exhibition of Buck’s recent acrylic works on [...]
A street artist on a grand scale, with alifetime of using paint to produce new textures and inspire thought and emotion. Over 20 years ago, he made a name for himself as a graffiti artist; now he works with some of the most respected muralists in the world. Col’s [...]
Announcing the first, New York solo exhibition by Japanese born and Boston-based Artist Kenji Nakayama. Simply entitled Kenji Nakayama, this must-see exhibition will be the most extensive presentation of his art to date, featuring photorealistic, hand-cut stencil, spray enamel, acrylic and mixed media paintings.
Nakayama’s dedication and work ethic is unprecedented and very well respected. [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
COJO, Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, September 2014
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- Drench yourself in ART at the DUMBO Arts Festival 2014 Selfie GIRLS at the DUMBO Arts Festival 2014 The art festival… »
- Masters Gallery at 111 Front Street Mighty Tanaka Gallery at 111 Front Street The International Tokyo Photo… »
- Coming in the wake of Iran Modern at the Asia Society, a show that showcased many Iranian modern masters, Portraits:… »
- Skylight gallery mistook his wife for a hat, or rather her husband since the gallery is directed by Carla Goldberg , and the… »
- Interrelated Echoes, 2014, (view 1) Steel, 62" x 41" So you’ve seen Leonardo’s Vitruvian Man – the… »
- Chambers Fine Art and Francis Naumann Fine Art have teamed up to present some of Ai Wei Wei’s latest work, along with a… »
- After two intense weeks of attending openings to kick-off the Fall 2014 Art Season, AF went back to Chelsea for… »
- Co-owner Frank Maresca Our final stop for the evening was Body Electric curated by Margot Mifflin at Ricco… »
- Iranian born New York based Samira Abbassy’s solo exhibition Conflicting Narratives: Series of Eternal War at B2OA… »
- Sometimes Brian Calvin paints a slightly open mouth against a plain background. Sometimes he presents an image of this… »