The Caelum Gallery presented its first exhibition of the Spring 2012 season, hosting works by celebrated artists, Eddie Rehm, Holly Adams & Natsuko Hattori. The exhibit brought together raw artistic expression & style. The artists revealed all new works creatively pooling together a very well rounded exhibit for the savviest of collectors to the ambitious […]
Conception joined forces with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for the return of Conception Tribecca III on April 11, 2012. All donations and a portion of all sales went to the NBCF in support of the fight against breast cancer. It was a […]
There is always a certain allure inherent in the after dark and its subcultures. Ves Pitts has been documenting aspects of this world for more than 18 years. His lens has traveled the clandestine nocturnal enclaves in New York, New Orleans, London and Paris underworld. Last April 12, 2012 Arte Fuse infiltrated that world with […]
Greenpoint Gallery is pleased to present Colleen Blackard: “Fading Memories; Emerging Spirit”, a poignant exhibition of ballpoint pen and mixed media drawings that explores the contrasting realities of Alzheimer’s Disease. Colleen shows that while memory deteriorates, the human spirit emerges, unfettered by social constraints.
This subject is intimately personal to the artist, having lost two grandparents, one […]
The streets of New York have been the breeding ground for the creative misfits and there have been superstars tagging the walls; like Fab5Freddy, Keith Haring, and other legends. Transitioning the once underground world of “taggers” aka graffiti artists into the glamorous world of the art gallery, what was once subversive has […]
Synchronicity Space Fine Art is pleased to present Roz Jacobs’ solo exhibition “Paintings and Process,” running from April 25 – June 2, 2012. New works on canvas, paper and iPad that pulsate with life draw viewers into the inner workings of the painting process.
“Inside Out,” a retrospective of Deborah Buck’s provocative, abstract paintings will be on view in the Gilette Gallery at the Garrison Art Center in Garrison, NY, April 7 – May 6, 2012. In addition, “What’s Inside?,” an exhibition of Buck’s recent acrylic works on […]
A street artist on a grand scale, with alifetime of using paint to produce new textures and inspire thought and emotion. Over 20 years ago, he made a name for himself as a graffiti artist; now he works with some of the most respected muralists in the world. Col’s […]
Announcing the first, New York solo exhibition by Japanese born and Boston-based Artist Kenji Nakayama. Simply entitled Kenji Nakayama, this must-see exhibition will be the most extensive presentation of his art to date, featuring photorealistic, hand-cut stencil, spray enamel, acrylic and mixed media paintings.
Nakayama’s dedication and work ethic is unprecedented and very well respected. […]
Sign up for our newsletter!
“Sir! Sir! ….Sorry.” By Ivaylo Gueorgiev at Launch F-18
- Guess who was really born on December 25th? That’s right, baby Mithras. He was a sun god in the Roman Empire who liked… »
- One of the must-see shows, as this year draws to an end, is a sampling of work by Peter Blume at ACA Galleries. This show… »
- Artist Takashi Murakami with his fans Gagosian Gallery is representing the new paintings and sculptures of the iconic… »
- The eBay private dinner at Scarpetta on Nov 7th photo from Getty Artist Mario Wagner at the #ArtforAll installation in… »
- C24 Gallery knows how to throw an opening! I was enticed to enter after seeing several ornate chaquetillas (the little… »
- Fridge Art Fair in Downtown/Little Havana Adds New Edition February 11-16, 2015, Coinciding… »
- Skoto has been a treasure in Chelsea for many years – often featuring the engaging and thought-provoking work of… »
- 2015 USSEA Regional Conference An Inclusive World: Bridging Communities Arte Fuse is proud to be one of the sponsors for the… »
- Panorama View, The Sibling in Me, 2014, Limewood and acrylic Paint Nino Mislori- II Tuffatore, 1951, Gelatin Silver… »
- Moving to Southern California to start a cult is not a new idea. People have been doing it since the 1700s. William Money… »