Conception Art Show returned to its Tribeca residence on Wednesday April 11th once again, turning up the heat beneath Manhattans downtown streets with its blended to perfection cocktail of emerging art.
Guests were treated to a visionary journey through the works of 20 of New York cities finest artisans and creators, each with a style unique and contrasting to its neighboring exhibitor.
Craftily put together by resident Conception curators Mike Wolf and Rachel Wilkins, its clear to see that this show delivers something that its competitors do not. From the intricate ballpoint pen artwork of Colleen Blackard, larger than life, radical abstract creations of Eddie Rehm to fine sculptural hand carved jewelry from Russian native Anastasia Savenko, the show delivers surprises and intrigue at every turn.
Drawing from the successes of its inaugural fall/winter shows in Tribeca, Conception returned with not only another stunningly hedonistic experience for the art and music lovers of NYC, but also with a purpose to raise funds for The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
“After 2 successful shows at our Tribeca venue we wanted to give something back and make a difference. All 3 founding members of our organization as well as many of you here tonight, I’m sure have been directly affected by cancer in some way.” said Conception partner Jennifer Blum during the organizations sincere address to the 400 plus guests.
A successful raffle was held thanks to generous donations from sponsoring businesses including restaurants Brick NYC and Flex Mussells, Designer Apparel store Variazioni and upper west sides “Chocolate Works”, as well as artwork, jewelry and music lessons donated by participating creators.
Conception Events proudly raised $1000 for the NBCF at this extraordinary event.
Conception Tribeca returns Wednesday June 13th 6pm at 22 Warren st, Tribeca, New YorkCity.
Participating artists: Collen Blackard, Laura Cuille, Joanthan Levy, Holly Del Rosso, James Giardina, Jonathan Levy, Eddie Pietrowski, Holly del Rosso, Eddie Rehm, Rafael Gonzalez, Nate and Noah Rice, Shirzad Khusrokhan, Jessica Hartley, Veronica Sharon, Paul Heath, Rodrigo Valles, Kenneth Ian, Rachel Wilkins, Mike Wolf, Eliana Iturbe, and featuring skateboard designer Rafael Colon, and jewerly designers Anastasia Savenkoand & Gladys Guiller.
Sign up for our newsletter!
“Sir! Sir! ….Sorry.” By Ivaylo Gueorgiev at Launch F-18
- AF: Congratulations on your show Rad Roubeni. Can you please tell Arte Fuse about your background in photography and how… »
- Art night in the LES can be a golden opportunity Artist Elise Adibi The last time I saw the work and reviewed Elise… »
- Art night on the LES in Krause Gallery Stephan Zirwes & Marco Guglielmino at Krause Gallery Installation shot of… »
- Public Display: Streetscapes by Rad Roubeni Opening Reception: Sunday, December 21, 2014 4 - 7 p.m Exhibition… »
- Bloody good photos at Site 109 Photography lovers at Site 109 A bird's eye view at Site 109 Close Up Detail on one… »
- Prime Set Who: Justin Stewart, Chandler Craig, Allison Barker and a collective of musicians, visual artists, and… »
- Festina Lente group show at Create and Collectduring Art Basel week 2014 Laura Cartagena and Tatiana Camacho WYNWOOD,… »
- On Friday November 14th, Arte Fuse visited Launch F18 for their final opening at its current location in Tribeca. The… »
- Press release provided by the Gallery Venus Over Manhattan and Sotheby’s S|2 present Cosa Nostra, the first major… »
- Graffiti at Fridge Art Fair Qinza and Zaks Art by Lady Millard Fridge Art Fair was pleased to offer exhibitors and… »