Conception Art Show returned to its Tribeca residence on Wednesday April 11th once again, turning up the heat beneath Manhattans downtown streets with its blended to perfection cocktail of emerging art.
Guests were treated to a visionary journey through the works of 20 of New York cities finest artisans and creators, each with a style unique and contrasting to its neighboring exhibitor.
Craftily put together by resident Conception curators Mike Wolf and Rachel Wilkins, its clear to see that this show delivers something that its competitors do not. From the intricate ballpoint pen artwork of Colleen Blackard, larger than life, radical abstract creations of Eddie Rehm to fine sculptural hand carved jewelry from Russian native Anastasia Savenko, the show delivers surprises and intrigue at every turn.
Drawing from the successes of its inaugural fall/winter shows in Tribeca, Conception returned with not only another stunningly hedonistic experience for the art and music lovers of NYC, but also with a purpose to raise funds for The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
“After 2 successful shows at our Tribeca venue we wanted to give something back and make a difference. All 3 founding members of our organization as well as many of you here tonight, I’m sure have been directly affected by cancer in some way.” said Conception partner Jennifer Blum during the organizations sincere address to the 400 plus guests.
A successful raffle was held thanks to generous donations from sponsoring businesses including restaurants Brick NYC and Flex Mussells, Designer Apparel store Variazioni and upper west sides “Chocolate Works”, as well as artwork, jewelry and music lessons donated by participating creators.
Conception Events proudly raised $1000 for the NBCF at this extraordinary event.
Conception Tribeca returns Wednesday June 13th 6pm at 22 Warren st, Tribeca, New YorkCity.
Participating artists: Collen Blackard, Laura Cuille, Joanthan Levy, Holly Del Rosso, James Giardina, Jonathan Levy, Eddie Pietrowski, Holly del Rosso, Eddie Rehm, Rafael Gonzalez, Nate and Noah Rice, Shirzad Khusrokhan, Jessica Hartley, Veronica Sharon, Paul Heath, Rodrigo Valles, Kenneth Ian, Rachel Wilkins, Mike Wolf, Eliana Iturbe, and featuring skateboard designer Rafael Colon, and jewerly designers Anastasia Savenkoand & Gladys Guiller.
- Conception night in Tribeca NYC
- CONCEPTION TRIBECA II – ART EVENT
- CASSIUS FOULER: FOUR BOROUGH
- Another great exhibit in Chelsea comes to a close !
- Check out: FOUNTAIN NEW YORK ANNOUNCES MASSIVE STREET ART INSTALLATION FOR 2011 FAIR Ten Revered Artists Collaborate on a 100-Foot Installation from March 4–March 6, 12pm–7pm
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- Performance Art at Mixed Greens Gallery A Botero Piece at Sundaram Tagore Gallery for Chelsea Art Walk 2014 Last July… »
- Seeing summer group exhibitions in New York is like maintaining a steady exercise routine or going to family reunions -… »
- Ever Blossoming Life (Gold) A group of Japanese artists known as teamLab are currently presenting a compilation of… »
- Gina Minichino, Kiss, 2011 The Curator Gallery, in Chelsea, invites various folks to curate shows on a periodic basis. The… »
- Opening night for The Second Life of Flowers by Sirikul Pattachote at the Lodge Gallery Art by Sirikul Pattachote at The… »
- July 17 2014. The evening saw the opening reception of Sophie Gaucher’s Constellations at Museum Quality, a concept space… »
- Small works on paper from Alissa Blumenthal series Work-in-progress: Istomina's new video based on the footage from… »
- Color Us Happy to be out on ART NIGHT Artist George Horner The borderline between East Side and West Side is… »
- Color Rules in the Art Shows of South Korea Mixing Art with the art crowd in South Korea * AF Editor Note: Deukyun… »
- Amorphic Form 1 (Wave), Iron Amorphic Form 3 (Claw), Bronze In the art world, to utilize the most expensive and… »