Frieze New York presents the most forward-thinking galleries from around the globe, bringing an international focus to the dynamic contemporary art scene in New York.
In addition to being able to see work by over 1,000 of the world’s leading artists, visitors can experience Frieze Projects, the fair’s program of artists’ commissions, and Frieze Talks, a program of debates, panel discussions and keynote lectures.
Frieze New York is housed in a bespoke temporary structure designed by New York-based SO-IL architects. Located in the unique setting of Randall’s Island Park, Manhattan, and overlooking the East River, the fair is easily accessible by public transport. Dedicated Frieze ferry and bus services are included in the admission price.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- Coming in the wake of Iran Modern at the Asia Society, a show that showcased many Iranian modern masters, Portraits:… »
- Skylight gallery mistook his wife for a hat, or rather her husband since the gallery is directed by Carla Goldberg , and the… »
- Interrelated Echoes, 2014, (view 1) Steel, 62" x 41" So you’ve seen Leonardo’s Vitruvian Man – the… »
- Chambers Fine Art and Francis Naumann Fine Art have teamed up to present some of Ai Wei Wei’s latest work, along with a… »
- After two intense weeks of attending openings to kick-off the Fall 2014 Art Season, AF went back to Chelsea for… »
- Co-owner Frank Maresca Our final stop for the evening was Body Electric curated by Margot Mifflin at Ricco… »
- Iranian born New York based Samira Abbassy’s solo exhibition Conflicting Narratives: Series of Eternal War at B2OA… »
- Sometimes Brian Calvin paints a slightly open mouth against a plain background. Sometimes he presents an image of this… »
- Welcome to art night on Wednesday in NOLITA at Rebecca Hossack Gallery Wednesday night in NOLITA is alive with their art… »
- Definitely not a wall flower with this piece “Wear It Loud” at R|R Gallery Art +Jewelry Exhibition—Mercedes… »