Conception joined forces with the National Breast Cancer Foundation for the return of Conception Tribecca III on April 11, 2012. All donations and a portion of all sales went to the NBCF in support of the fight against breast cancer. It was a fun night full of art with a new line up of painters, photographers, and accessory designers.
Follow the event: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conception-Events/136008193175549
22 Warren St
(corner of Warren St and Church St)
New York, NY 10007
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Le Corbusier’s intentions were sincere. He saw poor folks living in dark, dirty, unhealthful and crowded slums and felt… »
- Christine Mackey – AC Institute The county you live in, in NY State, can mean a great deal to folks from other counties… »
- Regal Morbid Beauty as done by Joseph Grazi Art imitating Life or the other way around All artists are charged with the… »
- The work of Alois Kronschlaeger at Cristin Tierney The opening reception for Alois Kronschlaeger Experiencing the art… »
- The work of Bill Jensen at Cheim & Read Thursday Art Night in Chelsea at Cheim & Read In amazement at the work… »
- The city of Juárez Mexico has launched a public relations campaign. Heartened by the fact that the city went from the #1… »
- View of Repsychling Group Exhibition "Repsychling" curated by Vida Sabbaghi at the Macy Art Gallery (Columbia… »
- "I had returned from Spain looking for the ‘sexual revolution’ and instead found sexual commercialization that mostly… »
- The Allegory of Painting, Oil on Canvas, 30 x 40 inches each painting - Diptych “Interior Conversation” at Van Der… »
- With astute observation and a wry wit, the dynamics of New York City’s denizens, streets and landmarks come to life in… »