Logic and science are exact in its rudimentary formulas or equations that always produce the absolute answer to a problem. Arte Fuse braved a rainy storm on the Lower East Side to attend a group show called “Towards A Warm Math” at On Stellar Rays Gallery last April 22, 2012.
The show curated by Chris […]
Announcing the first, New York solo exhibition by Japanese born and Boston-based Artist Kenji Nakayama. Simply entitled Kenji Nakayama, this must-see exhibition will be the most extensive presentation of his art to date, featuring photorealistic, hand-cut stencil, spray enamel, acrylic and mixed media paintings.
Nakayama’s dedication and work ethic is unprecedented and very well respected. […]
Mike Weiss Gallery is pleased to present Navigator by Eugene Lemay. For his first solo exhibition at the gallery, Lemay presents an installation of large-scale, atmospheric tableaus composed of layers of digitally altered Hebrew text. Nearly black at first glance, the tapestry of indiscernible marks conjures notions of […]
Early morning wake up, pearlescent to holographic, another beautiful day, using Brunstone surfacing, Michael prepares a painting you can truly see into. Purely organic forms give way to infinite precise blasts of color that seems to emanate from far past the surface plane of the canvas.
The achievement of first creating, then developing a use […]
Galerie Protégé is pleased to present Color Diary, a solo exhibition of the work of painter Paul Thomas.
Thomas conceives abstract works on canvas and paper with a primary interest in exploring the relationship between color, form and spatial differentiation. Using thin washes of acrylic […]
Conception Art Show returned to its Tribeca residence on Wednesday April 11th once again, turning up the heat beneath Manhattans downtown streets with its blended to perfection cocktail of emerging art.
Guests were treated to a visionary journey through the works of […]
The Dino Eli Gallery is pleased to present Reflections of the Feminine Soul by artist Janet Cristenfeld. This moving exhibition of oils and watercolors depicts the many facets of a woman’s experience: from pain, mourning, solitude, and contemplation to expressions of sensuality and love to a more enlightened awareness of one’s spiritual nature. Through the […]
I L I A D Contemporary is pleased to announce PARTICLES+WAVES, a curated group exhibition at its 57th Street gallery. PARTICLES+WAVES will present a group of twelve artists whose work resonates with quantum theory, the perplexities of the subatomic world, and various interpretations of the “observer-dependent universe” through visual metaphors presenting the paradox of particle/wave […]
This small but explosive space showcased the works of six young Russian Artists. The idea? To comment upon Russia’s present day socio-political environment. Alexander Anastasia Ryabova, David Ter-Oganyan, Alexandra Galkina, Sergey Sapozhnikov and Ivan Brazkin, amongst many of their compatriots, are fed up with the […]
Frieze New York presents the most forward-thinking galleries from around the globe, bringing an international focus to the dynamic contemporary art scene in New York.
In addition to being able to see work by over 1,000 of the world’s leading artists, visitors can experience Frieze Projects, the fair’s program of artists’ commissions, and […]
Sign up for our newsletter!
- You wanna climb Nick Cave at Jack Shainman Gallery booth Lost your marbles_ Find them at the Armory Show Going for the… »
- The crowd enjoying a fun Friday night at The Art Factory The hosts Anthony Frattin and Adiane Ayma of The Art… »
- Fridge Art Fair is pleased to announce that it will present “Episode One: We’ve Only Just Begun (Featuring a Sunflower and… »
- Johann König, Berlin is pleased to present “Something absent whose presence had been expected” a solo show by Alicja… »
- Installation view: On Kawara—Silence Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, February 6 to May 3, 2015. Photo: David Heald… »
- It’s oh so cute, Charlotte Dualé, Nora Arrieta, Keiyona C. Stumpf, Marianne Thörmer, Eric WinklerExhibition view (Nora… »
Clio Art Fair is Returning Under the New York City Sky Interview with Alessandro Berni, founder and director of the projectClio Art Fair 2015 VIP opening Alessandro Berni Nick Rogers: Alessandro, Why Clio? Alessando Berni: Clio is the… »
- Mihyun Kang has been in New York City for a couple years now and in her ‘My Midori’ series she photographed 50… »
- Installation view of Alison Rossiter’s “Paper Wait,” Yossi Milo Gallery© Thomas Seely, Courtesy Yossi Milo Gallery, New… »
- More Bradley Hart work at Anna Zorina Gallery Close Up on a sculpture by Bradley Hart Back in March 2013, I had my… »