[imagebrowser id=98] Lou is a self taught artist that has been steadily creating an impressive body of work with a portfolio that spans nearly four decades. Lou has been exhibiting his work for 4 years now, with recent shows in upstate NY and two in New York City with more shows to follow. His shows have been mentioned in Gallery Guide, Chronogram, Juxtapoz and Gallery & Studio. His work has recently been in BG Magazine in Ecuador with an 8 page feature and on the cover of Color Ink Book collectible magazine. Lou’s work toured galleries in France this last fall among other notable artists as Miniature Matchbook collectibles.
While living in Los Angeles Lou sold many large unique mural prints of his work through design retailers such as Blueprint and also through interior design representation. Lou currently lives in the NYC area and has developed a following among collectors and fans of his work. Lou produces and sells limited edition prints thru galleries and on his web site.
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- The art set at Driscoll Babcock Judith Lauand at Driscoll Babcock Everything old is new again. The cyclical nature of… »
- Art night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Thursday Art Night in Chelsea at Yancey Richardson Artist Bryan Graf … »
- 16.0, Brent Birnbaum, Paint On Treadmill, 57 x 56 x 124 in New York, New York, October 22, 2014—Diana Buckley, guest… »
- Erik Jones working on a huge 5 ft x 12 ft painting A work by Hueman A work by Alex Yanes Hueman with one of her… »
- Between the art of Thomas Scheibitz Opening for Thomas Scheibitz at Tanya Bonakdar Cheers to art on Thursday in… »
- On October 29th Mark Schubin will give a free presentation, as part of National Opera Week, at Neil Scherer’s Going… »
- Some words from Linda Yablonsky. During her life this person has written only one novel but she’s among the most… »
- As Director Richard P. Townsend explained during the press preview, MOBIA is following up its Back to Eden show (reviewed… »
- Egg-before conception Breaking the mold of the sort of artworks shown at Dacia gallery, Ted Barr's "Cycle of Life" show… »
- Mikhail Larionov (1881-1964), Abstract Composition, 1910, Pencil and watercolor on paper, 16.5 x 12 in / 41.9 x 30.4… »