[imagebrowser id=98] Lou is a self taught artist that has been steadily creating an impressive body of work with a portfolio that spans nearly four decades. Lou has been exhibiting his work for 4 years now, with recent shows in upstate NY and two in New York City with more shows to follow. His shows have been mentioned in Gallery Guide, Chronogram, Juxtapoz and Gallery & Studio. His work has recently been in BG Magazine in Ecuador with an 8 page feature and on the cover of Color Ink Book collectible magazine. Lou’s work toured galleries in France this last fall among other notable artists as Miniature Matchbook collectibles.
While living in Los Angeles Lou sold many large unique mural prints of his work through design retailers such as Blueprint and also through interior design representation. Lou currently lives in the NYC area and has developed a following among collectors and fans of his work. Lou produces and sells limited edition prints thru galleries and on his web site.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Ian Bertram is an artist living and working in New York. He is interested in uncovering the hedonistic and fatalistic… »
- Untitled ELK, 80” x 45” x 30”Elk Taxidermy, Resin,Steel, Gold Plate, 2014 “Babies”, Digital C Print, 16” x… »
- Hito Steyerl »How Not To Be Seen. A Fucking Didactic Educatio-nal .MOV File«, 2013 (still) HD-video (still),16:9, color,… »
- Susan Breen, “Square VII”, 2015Oil on paper,12 x 12 inches; 30.48 x 30.48 cm Susan Breen, “Order of Things II”,… »
- Initially, in Japan, tattoos were reserved to mark and identify criminals. Later, apparently, middle class guys who saw… »
- Shinsui, Ito - After Bath - 1917 One of the reasons why the color red is able to arrest our attention so easily is that it… »
- The Erik Thomsen Gallery specializes in Japanese screens and scrolls. Thomsen, himself, was born to Danish parents in… »
- A guest enjoying the work of Tom Sanford Our favorite painting of this show is by Christian Rex Van Minnen Upon… »
- Painting by Logan Hicks Upon making our way through the Mondrian Hotel in Soho, we first had to wander through a vine… »
- A peek at Thursdday Art Night in Chelsea Up CLose with artist Fernando Mastrangelo The subtle beauty of work by… »