[imagebrowser id=98] Lou is a self taught artist that has been steadily creating an impressive body of work with a portfolio that spans nearly four decades. Lou has been exhibiting his work for 4 years now, with recent shows in upstate NY and two in New York City with more shows to follow. His shows have been mentioned in Gallery Guide, Chronogram, Juxtapoz and Gallery & Studio. His work has recently been in BG Magazine in Ecuador with an 8 page feature and on the cover of Color Ink Book collectible magazine. Lou’s work toured galleries in France this last fall among other notable artists as Miniature Matchbook collectibles.
While living in Los Angeles Lou sold many large unique mural prints of his work through design retailers such as Blueprint and also through interior design representation. Lou currently lives in the NYC area and has developed a following among collectors and fans of his work. Lou produces and sells limited edition prints thru galleries and on his web site.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 21st Precinct art show Guests at the opening Over the weekend, the old 21st precinct in NYC hosted an art show with… »
- Art night at COOHAUS in Chelsea Perusing the cool art at COOHAUS Art lovers come out in the summer in Chelsea to cool… »
- Sarah Doherty Heinrichs Opening at New Century Artist Gallery An artful feast in Chelsea on Thursday Art Night Getting… »
- Image: Proposal for White and Indian Dead Monument Transpositions, Washington, D.C., 2005. Medium density fiberboard,… »
- Archeologists have found an area in Turkey which might have inspired the Garden of Eden story. Gobekli Tepe is a region… »
- Sam Trioli, S. (Installation View), courtesy of the artist and Farm Project Space + Gallery In this day and age it seems… »
- DMAC-Duo Multicultural Arts Center, East Village, NYC is seeking works for its group show/performance art installation: Art… »
- A few days ago I went to see a slide presentation by performance and video artist Dread Scott; the event was part of a… »
- Sarah C. Rutherford, “Ocellus", Stain, Acrylic and Wood Burning, 48in x 92in Guests at the opening checking out the… »
- Inside and Out is a group show curated by Suechung Koh at Elga Wimmer Hyun Contemporary. The connecting thread through the… »