Warning: array_search() [function.array-search]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/content/90/6546190/html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/nggfunctions.php on line 699
Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/content/90/6546190/html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/nggfunctions.php on line 701
Warning: key() [function.key]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/content/90/6546190/html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/nggfunctions.php on line 702
Warning: end() [function.end]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/content/90/6546190/html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/nggfunctions.php on line 704
The show features large-scale photographs of Africa and its inhabitants, putting them in the context of the environment and transport the viewer to such legendary and exotic locations as Masai Mara and Amboseli.
Among the pieces featured is “The Hurd”, a never-before seen fifty square foot panoramic. It is Max Noy’s largest work to date and the largest work to be exhibited at Dino Eli Gallery.
The show is presented in conjunction with a limited-edition fine art portfolio including a reproduction of “The Hurd” and two additional images in an unbound portfolio.
Images are on view from January 20th to 27th. Artist reception will be held on Friday, January 20th,7-9pm.
Max Noy was born in Moscow, Russia, grew up on the West Coast, studied at University of Washington in Seattle, and currently lives and works in New York City. He exhibits widely around New York City area.
Dino Eli Gallery was established in 2011 with a mission of discovering and showcasing the best of emerging artists on the New York art scene. It is located in the heart of the Lower East Side gallery district, at intersection of Orchard Street and Grand.
Dino Eli Gallery
81 Hester St
New York, NY
Max Noy Photography
223 W 21st St
New York, NY
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow artefuse
FEATURED OPENING: FEDERICO CATTANEO
James Turrell: “Second Meeting” | “Exclusive” | Art21
Artist Kim Kalinoski
Claes Oldenburg | The Street
Claes Oldenburg | The Store
TateShots: Allen Jones on Lichtenstein
Arte Fuse Recent Posts
- Front of Site 109 where Jack Geary Contemporary presents Federico Cattaneo On to the more glamorous side of the LES from… »
- Even the Dragon gets into the Street Vibe via skateboard The fine china collection by Sheryo x the Yok at Krause… »
- Venus photo by Olya Turcihin Alright, I know what you’re thinking. AF has gone to the dogs indeed! What are we drinking… »
- UNIQUE May 30 – July 12, 2013 at Von Lintel Gallery Von Lintel Gallery is pleased to present UNIQUE, a group show of… »
- The Other World III 40" x 60" The Other World I 60" x 43" Interview With Quiet Lunch In her first NYC solo… »
- Ilona Szwarc's "American Girls" June 5th- July 3rd Opening reception: June 5th, 6-8pm Ilona Szwarc's "American… »
- DiGiovanni, ink on gelatin silver print, 16 x 14 inches, 2012 Kim Kalinoski received her Bachelor or Fine Arts degree from… »
- Battle Armor by Karen Heagle Artist Karen Heagle Heraldry and the days of valiant knights are now legendary. Everyone… »
- The art is BOLD yet alluring by Laura Bochet Guests glamour it up at Something in Mind Artist Laura… »
- Jessica Segall, The Thirsty Person, Who Having Found a Spring, Rushes to Drink, Does Not Contemplate Its Beauty (2011), video… »