The show features large-scale photographs of Africa and its inhabitants, putting them in the context of the environment and transport the viewer to such legendary and exotic locations as Masai Mara and Amboseli.
Among the pieces featured is “The Hurd”, a never-before seen fifty square foot panoramic. It is Max Noy’s largest work to date and the largest work to be exhibited at Dino Eli Gallery.
The show is presented in conjunction with a limited-edition fine art portfolio including a reproduction of “The Hurd” and two additional images in an unbound portfolio.
Images are on view from January 20th to 27th. Artist reception will be held on Friday, January 20th,7-9pm.
Max Noy was born in Moscow, Russia, grew up on the West Coast, studied at University of Washington in Seattle, and currently lives and works in New York City. He exhibits widely around New York City area.
Dino Eli Gallery was established in 2011 with a mission of discovering and showcasing the best of emerging artists on the New York art scene. It is located in the heart of the Lower East Side gallery district, at intersection of Orchard Street and Grand.
Dino Eli Gallery
81 Hester St
New York, NY
Max Noy Photography
223 W 21st St
New York, NY
- Cut paper artist Michelle Muzyka and Jamie Martinez’s “Occupy the World” maps take over Dino Eli Gallery
- Windows Gallery is pleased to present a photograpy portfolio by Max Noy from Decemeber 20th – January 6th 2011.
- Max Noy Jolts You With Captivating Reality
- Art walk Chelsea
- NYC STREET ART, PHOTO BY PETER DAVIS
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- Select Group to Discover the Techniques of Figurative Art NEW YORK, NY July 21st, 2014 -- Renowned figurative painter… »
- Charles Burchfield, an amazing American artist from the past, once wrote: “An artist must paint not what he sees in… »
- Performance Art at Mixed Greens Gallery A Botero Piece at Sundaram Tagore Gallery for Chelsea Art Walk 2014 Last July… »
- Seeing summer group exhibitions in New York is like maintaining a steady exercise routine or going to family reunions -… »
- Ever Blossoming Life (Gold) A group of Japanese artists known as teamLab are currently presenting a compilation of… »
- Gina Minichino, Kiss, 2011 The Curator Gallery, in Chelsea, invites various folks to curate shows on a periodic basis. The… »
- Opening night for The Second Life of Flowers by Sirikul Pattachote at the Lodge Gallery Art by Sirikul Pattachote at The… »
- July 17 2014. The evening saw the opening reception of Sophie Gaucher’s Constellations at Museum Quality, a concept space… »
- Small works on paper from Alissa Blumenthal series Work-in-progress: Istomina's new video based on the footage from… »
- Color Us Happy to be out on ART NIGHT Artist George Horner The borderline between East Side and West Side is… »