Digital Acid Bath was the brainchild spawned from Emily Rosen’s rebellious adolescent mind which was filled with cataclysmic confusion during the waking world that would be followed by intensely vivid, lucid imagery when the skies blackened and wondering minds would be put to rest. The refuge that she found during the night allowed her unconscious mind to explore the deepest depths of a twisted imagination. Greeted by creatures of unknown origins, she would be whisked away into a multi-dimensional universe where wonder tethered very closely to sheer terror and fright. Her timid mind would continuously knock on a door that subconsciously was afraid to be opened, but once the courage was finally summoned to open the door, Digital Acid Bath was created and those shy tendencies were replaced with wild impulses that lead to a creative breakthrough. Her visions were finally ready and able to be catapulted from her manic dream world, onto paper, where the images that entertained and frightened could be projected for all to see. Perversions of Sanity; Twisted Humanity is a collection that combines a deranged, disturbing universe with a spectrum of psychedelic influences and undertones. Emily Rosen is a young artist whose work has been displayed at Florida Atlantic University’s Annual Student Art Exhibition and The Big Fund Raising Party: Life is Art Show at the Surfcomber Hotel in South Miami Beach Florida. Her works focus on pushing the boundaries of how far the imagination can perceive and distort reality. Currently studying Emerging Media Art at the University of Central Florida, she hopes to expand her horizons as an artist, touching viewers of her artwork with a spark of exhilarating madness.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
COJO, Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, September 2014
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- Moyra Davey, Diaries III, 2014, Digital C-print, tape, postage, ink, 12 x 18 inches Moyra Davey Burn the Diaries ICA… »
- In 1984 E.O. Wilson wrote the book Biophilia, which theorized that there was an inherent attraction that humans felt toward… »
- Studying details in the art of Antonio Petracca Close Up detail on the work of Antonio Petracca for Mezzogiorno Artist… »
- Thursday Art Night at FLOWERS Gallery Close Up Detail on work by Renny Tait It is the Major Duomo of ART Fun is on… »
- Sara MacCulloch Opening at Kathryn Markel Fine Arts Thursday Art Night at 529 West 20th Street Building at Kathryn Markel… »
- Birgit Brenner, Sleep, 2014,Wood, paint, paper, 47.2 x 24 inchesimage courtesy of Marc Straus gallery Birgit Brenner,… »
- Over the canyon, behind the pain. That's where we'll find out way home by Jay Riggio hand cut collage on vellum paper 11 x 14… »
- In Halley Zien’s current work at BravinLee programs, she uses a combination of collage and painting to create small… »
- Rima Fujita, Avidya, 68x58 inches; mixed media on canvas Michela Martello, me on, work in progress for the installation,… »
- Karen Fitzgerald, The Shy Moon, 2013 Karen Fitzgerald, Idir Eathara, 2012 The NYOC Gallery is pleased to present… »