Digital Acid Bath was the brainchild spawned from Emily Rosen’s rebellious adolescent mind which was filled with cataclysmic confusion during the waking world that would be followed by intensely vivid, lucid imagery when the skies blackened and wondering minds would be put to rest. The refuge that she found during the night allowed her unconscious mind to explore the deepest depths of a twisted imagination. Greeted by creatures of unknown origins, she would be whisked away into a multi-dimensional universe where wonder tethered very closely to sheer terror and fright. Her timid mind would continuously knock on a door that subconsciously was afraid to be opened, but once the courage was finally summoned to open the door, Digital Acid Bath was created and those shy tendencies were replaced with wild impulses that lead to a creative breakthrough. Her visions were finally ready and able to be catapulted from her manic dream world, onto paper, where the images that entertained and frightened could be projected for all to see. Perversions of Sanity; Twisted Humanity is a collection that combines a deranged, disturbing universe with a spectrum of psychedelic influences and undertones. Emily Rosen is a young artist whose work has been displayed at Florida Atlantic University’s Annual Student Art Exhibition and The Big Fund Raising Party: Life is Art Show at the Surfcomber Hotel in South Miami Beach Florida. Her works focus on pushing the boundaries of how far the imagination can perceive and distort reality. Currently studying Emerging Media Art at the University of Central Florida, she hopes to expand her horizons as an artist, touching viewers of her artwork with a spark of exhilarating madness.
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Madness of Art — Season 1, Episode 1: Tony
- Imagine listening to the first phone conversation Maayan Strauss might have had with the Kohler Company to ask for the… »
- Dogon, Granary Doors, Mali, wood with iron staples, 21” x 16” Kadir Nelson, Barber Shop, oil on canvas, 2014, 50"x… »
- The interior of Marc Straus Gallery with works by John Newsom John Newsom makes ART that can pounce and… »
- Opening night at Arlene's Grocery (L-R) Art by Danielle Mastrion, Whisbe and Michael Serafino Artist Cojo next to his… »
- In November 2013 Scooter LaForge and Johnny Rozsa set out on a cross-country car ride with Rozsa’s three dogs and a first… »
- Elise P. Church, T-Cells, paper, photographs, ink, graphite21 x 14 in., 2014, image courtesy of Molly Krom Gallery Elise… »
- You may have seen some of Bruce Davenport Jr.’s work at the recent Outsider Art Fair in New York City. For this current show… »
- Katya Grokhovsky, Disturbance, 2015, mixed media, found objects, photo: Peter Gynd Katya Grokhovsky, Lips, 2014, mixed… »
- Clio art fair 2015 CLIO ART FAIR returns for its 2nd year in NYC March 5th – 8th at 508-526 West 26th Street… »