Digital Acid Bath was the brainchild spawned from Emily Rosen’s rebellious adolescent mind which was filled with cataclysmic confusion during the waking world that would be followed by intensely vivid, lucid imagery when the skies blackened and wondering minds would be put to rest. The refuge that she found during the night allowed her unconscious mind to explore the deepest depths of a twisted imagination. Greeted by creatures of unknown origins, she would be whisked away into a multi-dimensional universe where wonder tethered very closely to sheer terror and fright. Her timid mind would continuously knock on a door that subconsciously was afraid to be opened, but once the courage was finally summoned to open the door, Digital Acid Bath was created and those shy tendencies were replaced with wild impulses that lead to a creative breakthrough. Her visions were finally ready and able to be catapulted from her manic dream world, onto paper, where the images that entertained and frightened could be projected for all to see. Perversions of Sanity; Twisted Humanity is a collection that combines a deranged, disturbing universe with a spectrum of psychedelic influences and undertones. Emily Rosen is a young artist whose work has been displayed at Florida Atlantic University’s Annual Student Art Exhibition and The Big Fund Raising Party: Life is Art Show at the Surfcomber Hotel in South Miami Beach Florida. Her works focus on pushing the boundaries of how far the imagination can perceive and distort reality. Currently studying Emerging Media Art at the University of Central Florida, she hopes to expand her horizons as an artist, touching viewers of her artwork with a spark of exhilarating madness.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Danilo Perez Panama 500 The start of Summer brings a bounty of splendor: beachy days and starry nights, barbeques and… »
- Crank a Fish & See the Origins of Consciousness at ISE Cultural Foundation Spiritual fulfilment has often been… »
- Attendees at the MFA Photography Graduate Thesis show at The Sheila C. Johnson Design Center Gallery Commiserating over… »
- Eric Starosielski's studio Eric working on a new price in front of Angkor Wat, Late After Sunset, a back lit… »
- 21st Precinct art show Guests at the opening Over the weekend, the old 21st precinct in NYC hosted an art show with… »
- Art night at COOHAUS in Chelsea Perusing the cool art at COOHAUS Art lovers come out in the summer in Chelsea to cool… »
- Sarah Doherty Heinrichs Opening at New Century Artist Gallery An artful feast in Chelsea on Thursday Art Night Getting… »
- Image: Proposal for White and Indian Dead Monument Transpositions, Washington, D.C., 2005. Medium density fiberboard,… »
- Archeologists have found an area in Turkey which might have inspired the Garden of Eden story. Gobekli Tepe is a region… »
- Sam Trioli, S. (Installation View), courtesy of the artist and Farm Project Space + Gallery In this day and age it seems… »