Digital Acid Bath was the brainchild spawned from Emily Rosen’s rebellious adolescent mind which was filled with cataclysmic confusion during the waking world that would be followed by intensely vivid, lucid imagery when the skies blackened and wondering minds would be put to rest. The refuge that she found during the night allowed her unconscious mind to explore the deepest depths of a twisted imagination. Greeted by creatures of unknown origins, she would be whisked away into a multi-dimensional universe where wonder tethered very closely to sheer terror and fright. Her timid mind would continuously knock on a door that subconsciously was afraid to be opened, but once the courage was finally summoned to open the door, Digital Acid Bath was created and those shy tendencies were replaced with wild impulses that lead to a creative breakthrough. Her visions were finally ready and able to be catapulted from her manic dream world, onto paper, where the images that entertained and frightened could be projected for all to see. Perversions of Sanity; Twisted Humanity is a collection that combines a deranged, disturbing universe with a spectrum of psychedelic influences and undertones. Emily Rosen is a young artist whose work has been displayed at Florida Atlantic University’s Annual Student Art Exhibition and The Big Fund Raising Party: Life is Art Show at the Surfcomber Hotel in South Miami Beach Florida. Her works focus on pushing the boundaries of how far the imagination can perceive and distort reality. Currently studying Emerging Media Art at the University of Central Florida, she hopes to expand her horizons as an artist, touching viewers of her artwork with a spark of exhilarating madness.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Rachel Lee Hovnanian, Leila Heller Gallery, September 2014
- In 2012 an 84 year-old Roman Catholic nun and two male companions cut through three fences at the Y-12 nuclear weapons… »
- One of the highlights of the Chelsea opening night last week was Deborah Butterfield’s striking sculptures of horses,… »
- Several months ago I wandered into ClampArt on a Saturday afternoon and saw that the gallery was primarily filled with… »
- Satan Ceramics at Salon 94 When Michelle Grabner curated the Whitney Biennial a line was drawn, a declaration that there is… »
- My name is Tasha Lewis and I want to share with you the story of my global collaborative street art project Swarm The… »
- Christopher Le Brun at Friedman Benda Two painintgs by Christopher Le Brun photo from Friedman Benda Gallery Into each… »
- Another great art night in Chelsea (L-R) Joseph Gross with artist Ted Lawson The electric backdrop of art at Joseph… »
- A good crowd at David Benjamin Sherry opening in Danziger Gallery Artist David Benjamin Sherry David Benjamin Sherry… »
- Alexander Gray (in orange jacket) with the designer and models Vegan Grade Couture deserve Vegan Shoes With the FALL… »
- Why did New York City become one of the centers of the world banking system? It started with shipping. Before Wall Street… »