Digital Acid Bath was the brainchild spawned from Emily Rosen’s rebellious adolescent mind which was filled with cataclysmic confusion during the waking world that would be followed by intensely vivid, lucid imagery when the skies blackened and wondering minds would be put to rest. The refuge that she found during the night allowed her unconscious mind to explore the deepest depths of a twisted imagination. Greeted by creatures of unknown origins, she would be whisked away into a multi-dimensional universe where wonder tethered very closely to sheer terror and fright. Her timid mind would continuously knock on a door that subconsciously was afraid to be opened, but once the courage was finally summoned to open the door, Digital Acid Bath was created and those shy tendencies were replaced with wild impulses that lead to a creative breakthrough. Her visions were finally ready and able to be catapulted from her manic dream world, onto paper, where the images that entertained and frightened could be projected for all to see. Perversions of Sanity; Twisted Humanity is a collection that combines a deranged, disturbing universe with a spectrum of psychedelic influences and undertones. Emily Rosen is a young artist whose work has been displayed at Florida Atlantic University’s Annual Student Art Exhibition and The Big Fund Raising Party: Life is Art Show at the Surfcomber Hotel in South Miami Beach Florida. Her works focus on pushing the boundaries of how far the imagination can perceive and distort reality. Currently studying Emerging Media Art at the University of Central Florida, she hopes to expand her horizons as an artist, touching viewers of her artwork with a spark of exhilarating madness.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- A new art installation at a popular West Village wine and dessert bar is catching the eye of many neighborhood residents.… »
- Select Group to Discover the Techniques of Figurative Art NEW YORK, NY July 21st, 2014 -- Renowned figurative painter… »
- Charles Burchfield, an amazing American artist from the past, once wrote: “An artist must paint not what he sees in… »
- Performance Art at Mixed Greens Gallery A Botero Piece at Sundaram Tagore Gallery for Chelsea Art Walk 2014 Last July… »
- Seeing summer group exhibitions in New York is like maintaining a steady exercise routine or going to family reunions -… »
- Ever Blossoming Life (Gold) A group of Japanese artists known as teamLab are currently presenting a compilation of… »
- Gina Minichino, Kiss, 2011 The Curator Gallery, in Chelsea, invites various folks to curate shows on a periodic basis. The… »
- Opening night for The Second Life of Flowers by Sirikul Pattachote at the Lodge Gallery Art by Sirikul Pattachote at The… »
- July 17 2014. The evening saw the opening reception of Sophie Gaucher’s Constellations at Museum Quality, a concept space… »
- Small works on paper from Alissa Blumenthal series Work-in-progress: Istomina's new video based on the footage from… »