I draw my inspiration from what I find most beautiful and curious – the endless magic, mystery and magnificence of Mother Nature. By observing my surroundings, seeking out new places as well as searching within, I combine dreams with reality to tell a story. My ideas and images evolve and take on a life of their own as I build my mosaic. While I meticulously hand cut and shape hundreds, often thousands of pieces of glass, the shapes and colors dictate what the image becomes. The end product always surprises me, as I learn and discover new things through each mosaic I create.
For more information visit www.brooklynmosaics.blogspot.com or follow Kasia Mosaics on Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- Select Group to Discover the Techniques of Figurative Art NEW YORK, NY July 21st, 2014 -- Renowned figurative painter… »
- Charles Burchfield, an amazing American artist from the past, once wrote: “An artist must paint not what he sees in… »
- Performance Art at Mixed Greens Gallery A Botero Piece at Sundaram Tagore Gallery for Chelsea Art Walk 2014 Last July… »
- Seeing summer group exhibitions in New York is like maintaining a steady exercise routine or going to family reunions -… »
- Ever Blossoming Life (Gold) A group of Japanese artists known as teamLab are currently presenting a compilation of… »
- Gina Minichino, Kiss, 2011 The Curator Gallery, in Chelsea, invites various folks to curate shows on a periodic basis. The… »
- Opening night for The Second Life of Flowers by Sirikul Pattachote at the Lodge Gallery Art by Sirikul Pattachote at The… »
- July 17 2014. The evening saw the opening reception of Sophie Gaucher’s Constellations at Museum Quality, a concept space… »
- Small works on paper from Alissa Blumenthal series Work-in-progress: Istomina's new video based on the footage from… »
- Color Us Happy to be out on ART NIGHT Artist George Horner The borderline between East Side and West Side is… »