SCUBA is Sandra Wang and Crockett Bodelson. Our images underscore our collaborative production process and the spaces of public exhibition through which we engage our audience. The imagery is often narrative, stemming from a painting method that is, itself, a form of storytelling: each of us passes the painting back and forth, usually four to five times, until the painting is completed. We currently paint together in San Francisco, CA.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Oscar Murillo At David Zwirner Gallery
- Lots of art denizens taking another look Drawn to the light of ART Thursday Art Night is HOT in Chelsea Welcome to… »
- A mural painting by Shie Moreno PORTRAIT of artist Shie Moreno Unexpectedly stepping foot into this happening haven—I… »
- (L-R) Co-Founder of Cinders Gallery Sto Len with Monique Mantell Our final stop for our Thursday night art walk was Cinders… »
- Nancy Reed - vocals Listening to Jazz music is often associated with the famous rooms of major cities. This setting… »
- This month, four artists come together to participate in the latest group show New Acquaintances—works by GAMA, Fu… »
- Caspar David Friedrich The artists of the Romantic Movement could see science coming, and it wasn’t pretty. Science… »
- Jack Youngerman, Blackfoil Beverly Pepper, Homage The 188th Annual shows that the National Academy continues as an arts… »
- The largest retrospective ever held of a single artist at the Whitney Museum, it’s not a secret, is the… »
- Jerry Kearns, Heaven’s Gate, 2014, Pigment print and acrylic on canvas, 36 x 48 inches Jerry Kearns,BAM BAM,… »
- Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Artist Profile: Adam Kiger Columbus native, Adam Kiger, comes from a long line of acrylic… »