SCUBA is Sandra Wang and Crockett Bodelson. Our images underscore our collaborative production process and the spaces of public exhibition through which we engage our audience. The imagery is often narrative, stemming from a painting method that is, itself, a form of storytelling: each of us passes the painting back and forth, usually four to five times, until the painting is completed. We currently paint together in San Francisco, CA.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- The energy of emotion at Clen Gallery, panoramic view (Middle) Clelia Zolli with friends “Build awareness, test new… »
- As the title of this show at Flowers implies, Lucy Jones openly defies expectations in regard to who is ‘supposed’ to… »
- Le Corbusier’s intentions were sincere. He saw poor folks living in dark, dirty, unhealthful and crowded slums and felt… »
- Christine Mackey – AC Institute The county you live in, in NY State, can mean a great deal to folks from other counties… »
- Regal Morbid Beauty as done by Joseph Grazi Art imitating Life or the other way around All artists are charged with the… »
- The work of Alois Kronschlaeger at Cristin Tierney The opening reception for Alois Kronschlaeger Experiencing the art… »
- The work of Bill Jensen at Cheim & Read Thursday Art Night in Chelsea at Cheim & Read In amazement at the work… »
- The city of Juárez Mexico has launched a public relations campaign. Heartened by the fact that the city went from the #1… »
- View of Repsychling Group Exhibition "Repsychling" curated by Vida Sabbaghi at the Macy Art Gallery (Columbia… »
- "I had returned from Spain looking for the ‘sexual revolution’ and instead found sexual commercialization that mostly… »