The opening on Friday January 28th at the Greenpoint Gallery in Brooklyn was a total success. The house was packed with people and the walls were covered with art. I really like what this gallery is doing; they are pushing the envelope and promoting upcoming talent in art and also music. Make sure not to miss their next show.
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter!
- From East to West: A Bi-Coastal Dialogue at Zener Schon Contemporary Art (L-R-T) Andy Warhol, Carly Ivan Garcia and Jamie… »
- The term highbrow isn’t used much anymore but the term used to indicate someone of immense intelligence with the highest… »
- The crowd at the opening Do you get excited when you hear the words “nonprofit” and “community” in the same… »
- Select Fair 2015 performance Independent, New York, 2013 (Installation View) Courtesy Independent, New York Joseph… »
- The Nancy Margolis Gallery opened a solo show of recent work by painter Melodie Provenzano last week where the celebratory… »
- Stepping into Tam Van Tran’s show at Susanne Vielmetter in Los Angeles, one may be forgiven for wondering if they have… »
- The NYOC Gallery is pleased to present There Is No Room For Us Here, a group exhibition featuring selected works by Monique… »
- Will Barnett, Martha and Two Cats, 1984Watercolor, Gouache and Crayon on Paper28 5/8 x 25 1/8 in At the height of the… »
- The Latin “sub rosa”, literally under the rose, comes from the ancient custom of hanging or painting a rose on the ceiling… »
- Thursday May 21st - Sunday June 14th 2015 Opening Reception: Thursday May 21st from 6:00 to 9:00 pm ’60… »