Friday night was a very busy night for openings. My last stop was at Orchard Windows Gallery for Nick Weber’s show called “Porno Paintings”. Nick’s paintings are very graphic and at the beginning they are a bit shocking but the more you stick around the more you really get to enjoy his point of view. […]
I stopped by Munch Gallery to see the new group show called “Enter Intro”. After a successful opening of the gallery, I was happy to see that the place was packed again and the walls where full of great art. If you have a chance, stop by the gallery on Broome street and check out […]
The opening on Friday January 28th at the Greenpoint Gallery in Brooklyn was a total success. The house was packed with people and the walls were covered with art. I really like what this gallery is doing; they are pushing the envelope and promoting upcoming talent in art and also music. Make sure not to […]
Franco´s works explore a variety of issues stemming from adolescence while acknowledging the contributions of influential artists and filmmakers such as Paul McCarthy and Kenneth Anger. This exhibition brings together short films, drawings, photographs, ephemera, sculptures and installations made over the last 4 years where we see Franco draw upon childhood experiences including notions of […]
The show will be from Monday Jan 24 to Jan 30, at Orchard Windows Gallery located at 37 orchard street (at hester) with the opening reception on Friday from 6-9pm.
Deno Angelopoulos was born in New York, NY on March 21, 1980. I currently reside in Flushing NY. I am a self taught artist, and I started to express myself creatively from an early age, doodling and drawing on anything I could get my hands on. Teacher’s friends, classmates […]
The MOMA recently purchased David Wojnarowicz’s controversial A Fire In My Belly video.
The Prince George Art Show curated by ILana Simons features the work of ten dynamic contemporary artists. The exhibition focuses on portraiture and the strong drawing line. Highlights included Michael Alan, who founded the famous Draw-a-Thon and Living Installation series, and David Pettibone, who teaches portraiture at the New York […]
The works in this exhibition are about human figures dissipating into voids, into abstractions, and shape-shifting into solid structures. Transformation, transcendence, and transience are the core concepts fixed into 2- and 3-dimensional material permanence in each of the exhibited artworks.
In his newest works one can see John Kleckner transitioning from meticulously rendered rotting noses […]
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Space Between a Group Exhibition Curated by Diana Buckley at Paul Kolker Collection. November 13-16, 2014 Opening Reception Thursday, November 13 from 6-8 PM
Antonio Petracca, Kim Foster Gallery, October 2014
Julien Levy, Garis & Hahn, October 2014
- Guess who was really born on December 25th? That’s right, baby Mithras. He was a sun god in the Roman Empire who liked… »
- One of the must-see shows, as this year draws to an end, is a sampling of work by Peter Blume at ACA Galleries. This show… »
- Artist Takashi Murakami with his fans Gagosian Gallery is representing the new paintings and sculptures of the iconic… »
- The eBay private dinner at Scarpetta on Nov 7th photo from Getty Artist Mario Wagner at the #ArtforAll installation in… »
- C24 Gallery knows how to throw an opening! I was enticed to enter after seeing several ornate chaquetillas (the little… »
- Fridge Art Fair in Downtown/Little Havana Adds New Edition February 11-16, 2015, Coinciding… »
- Skoto has been a treasure in Chelsea for many years – often featuring the engaging and thought-provoking work of… »
- 2015 USSEA Regional Conference An Inclusive World: Bridging Communities Arte Fuse is proud to be one of the sponsors for… »
- Panorama View, The Sibling in Me, 2014, Limewood and acrylic Paint Nino Mislori- II Tuffatore, 1951, Gelatin Silver… »
- Moving to Southern California to start a cult is not a new idea. People have been doing it since the 1700s. William Money… »