A must see on December 3rd between 7- 10pm is the art show Galleria II “A world seen through art” located at 20 Biscayne Boulevard. The show is a digital art exhibit which will kick off the new art movement in Downtown Miami featuring artists: Victor Madero, Carlos Antonio Racano, Erik Speyer, Janay McNeil, Mano, Carla Fache, Andrew Penaranda, Pedro A. Rodriguez and Jamie Martinez. This spectacular art night is brought to you by Mia at Biscayne along with Pernod Absinthe & Creativas Group Public Relations.
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Sculpture by Aaron Spangler Ellen Lesperance TAKE BACK VERMONT! struck me as a timely, relevant and even important type… »
- Sumi ink is made of a type of compressed soot derived from burning plant seed oils, which is then mixed with bone glue.… »
- Exterior of frosch & portmann on the LES frosch & portmann opening reception for Brad Nelson Back in January… »
- So many statements made at the show RESPOND in Smack Mellon Respond at Smack Mellon in DUMBO The Art goers come out… »
- Perusing the art of Erin Smith Amy Li (at center) with guests at the opening for Erin Smith Here is the unusual… »
- As the cognitive psychologist Jerome Bruner pointed out, before children can visually represent anything, they scribble.… »
- As he was being forced to leave the USA, in 1948, the composer Hanns Eisler read this statement to the press: “I leave… »
- Guest enjoying the work of Julia Sinelnikova Opening night for Magick Show at Galerie Protégé Folks who like to… »
- Installation shot of 20in15 at Woodward Gallery Woodward Gallery boldly unites a group of twenty living artists working in… »
- Meg Hitchcock, Hymn to Durga, 2014, cut paper from the Bible, 14 x 11 inches (35.5 x 28 cm); framed: 17 x 14 inches (43 x 28… »