A must see on December 3rd between 7- 10pm is the art show Galleria II “A world seen through art” located at 20 Biscayne Boulevard. The show is a digital art exhibit which will kick off the new art movement in Downtown Miami featuring artists: Victor Madero, Carlos Antonio Racano, Erik Speyer, Janay McNeil, Mano, Carla Fache, Andrew Penaranda, Pedro A. Rodriguez and Jamie Martinez. This spectacular art night is brought to you by Mia at Biscayne along with Pernod Absinthe & Creativas Group Public Relations.
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for our newsletter!
- The Nancy Margolis Gallery opened a solo show of recent work by painter Melodie Provenzano last week where the celebratory… »
- Stepping into Tam Van Tran’s show at Susanne Vielmetter in Los Angeles, one may be forgiven for wondering if they have… »
- The NYOC Gallery is pleased to present There Is No Room For Us Here, a group exhibition featuring selected works by Monique… »
- Will Barnett, Martha and Two Cats, 1984Watercolor, Gouache and Crayon on Paper28 5/8 x 25 1/8 in At the height of the… »
- The Latin “sub rosa”, literally under the rose, comes from the ancient custom of hanging or painting a rose on the ceiling… »
- Thursday May 21st - Sunday June 14th 2015 Opening Reception: Thursday May 21st from 6:00 to 9:00 pm ’60… »
- Chroma-key and Labrynth, 2013, HD video, color, sound, 15min 15 sec “Pain makes people raise questions, and those who… »
Interviewing Sonya Fu: The Hong Kong Neo-Surrealist Breaks Bread with Some Surrealists — and Some Surreal InspirationsHere’s the scene: Manhattan. May 26. 8pm. A gleaming edition of Norman Bel Geddes’s “Motor Car No. 8” pulls to the… »
- Neurofibromatosis by Saks Afridi Pre-smashed TVs, radical doll parts, fecal matter. . . can't artists just paint… »
- Installation view of the exhibition, Bernard PIffaretti: 'Moving Pictures'Cherry and Martin, Los Angeles, April 2 - May 3,… »