Gonzalo Andrew Penaranda was born in Queens, New York. Moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. in 1992. Attended Broward Community College as an Art Major there after attending Florida International University. He currently resides in Miami, Fl.
Art was always part of his life. From learning graffiti in New York in the 80’s and collecting comic books to pop, modern and impressionism later in life. He draws from his various trips including Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Osaka, Bangkok, Beijing, Bogota and other cities along with his past in his artistic vision. His works are mostly but not limited to acrylic on canvas. Has worked with glass, wood and photography.
My work is an expression of my experiences, highs and lows, and continues to evolve from year to year and series to series. From portraits, children and photographs, the goal is to find their ultimate truth. My believe that the best work comes from striving to break my boundaries and myself in my work is hopefully evident.
His contact info is: email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Art Installation by Brian Reed I met Brian Reed in 2012 at an opening of Chair and the Maiden (CATM) Chelsea at their… »
- Danilo Perez Panama 500 The start of Summer brings a bounty of splendor: beachy days and starry nights, barbeques and… »
- Crank a Fish & See the Origins of Consciousness at ISE Cultural Foundation Spiritual fulfilment has often been… »
- Attendees at the MFA Photography Graduate Thesis show at The Sheila C. Johnson Design Center Gallery Commiserating over… »
- Eric Starosielski's studio Eric working on a new price in front of Angkor Wat, Late After Sunset, a back lit… »
- 21st Precinct art show Guests at the opening Over the weekend, the old 21st precinct in NYC hosted an art show with… »
- Art night at COOHAUS in Chelsea Perusing the cool art at COOHAUS Art lovers come out in the summer in Chelsea to cool… »
- Sarah Doherty Heinrichs Opening at New Century Artist Gallery An artful feast in Chelsea on Thursday Art Night Getting… »
- Image: Proposal for White and Indian Dead Monument Transpositions, Washington, D.C., 2005. Medium density fiberboard,… »
- Archeologists have found an area in Turkey which might have inspired the Garden of Eden story. Gobekli Tepe is a region… »