Gonzalo Andrew Penaranda was born in Queens, New York. Moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. in 1992. Attended Broward Community College as an Art Major there after attending Florida International University. He currently resides in Miami, Fl.
Art was always part of his life. From learning graffiti in New York in the 80’s and collecting comic books to pop, modern and impressionism later in life. He draws from his various trips including Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Osaka, Bangkok, Beijing, Bogota and other cities along with his past in his artistic vision. His works are mostly but not limited to acrylic on canvas. Has worked with glass, wood and photography.
My work is an expression of my experiences, highs and lows, and continues to evolve from year to year and series to series. From portraits, children and photographs, the goal is to find their ultimate truth. My believe that the best work comes from striving to break my boundaries and myself in my work is hopefully evident.
His contact info is: email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter!
The Madness of Art — Season 1, Episode 1: Tony
- Mihyun Kang has been in New York City for a couple years now and in her ‘My Midori’ series she photographed 50… »
- Installation view of Alison Rossiter’s “Paper Wait,” Yossi Milo Gallery© Thomas Seely, Courtesy Yossi Milo Gallery, New… »
- More Bradley Hart work at Anna Zorina Gallery Close Up on a sculpture by Bradley Hart Back in March 2013, I had my… »
- Art Lovers at Kim Foster Gallery Artist Kathleen Mulcahy Art by Ron Desmett Thursday Art Night at Kim Foster… »
- Perusing the art at Metro Pictures Check Mate on Art Night in Chelsea The art crowd at Metro Pictures in Chelsea … »
- The origin of the current show at Mayson Pop-Up Space, at 98 Orchard Street (the basement space at Castle Fitzjohns),… »
- Imagine listening to the first phone conversation Maayan Strauss might have had with the Kohler Company to ask for the… »
- Dogon, Granary Doors, Mali, wood with iron staples, 21” x 16” Kadir Nelson, Barber Shop, oil on canvas, 2014, 50"x… »
- The interior of Marc Straus Gallery with works by John Newsom John Newsom makes ART that can pounce and… »