Gonzalo Andrew Penaranda was born in Queens, New York. Moved to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. in 1992. Attended Broward Community College as an Art Major there after attending Florida International University. He currently resides in Miami, Fl.
Art was always part of his life. From learning graffiti in New York in the 80’s and collecting comic books to pop, modern and impressionism later in life. He draws from his various trips including Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Osaka, Bangkok, Beijing, Bogota and other cities along with his past in his artistic vision. His works are mostly but not limited to acrylic on canvas. Has worked with glass, wood and photography.
My work is an expression of my experiences, highs and lows, and continues to evolve from year to year and series to series. From portraits, children and photographs, the goal is to find their ultimate truth. My believe that the best work comes from striving to break my boundaries and myself in my work is hopefully evident.
His contact info is: email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter!
Jason Woodside, Judith Charles Gallery, July 2014
- Ever Blossoming Life (Gold) A group of Japanese artists known as teamLab are currently presenting a compilation of… »
- Gina Minichino, Kiss, 2011 The Curator Gallery, in Chelsea, invites various folks to curate shows on a periodic basis. The… »
- Opening night for The Second Life of Flowers by Sirikul Pattachote at the Lodge Gallery Art by Sirikul Pattachote at The… »
- July 17 2014. The evening saw the opening reception of Sophie Gaucher’s Constellations at Museum Quality, a concept space… »
- Small works on paper from Alissa Blumenthal series Work-in-progress: Istomina's new video based on the footage from… »
- Color Us Happy to be out on ART NIGHT Artist George Horner The borderline between East Side and West Side is… »
- Color Rules in the Art Shows of South Korea Mixing Art with the art crowd in South Korea * AF Editor Note: Deukyun… »
- Amorphic Form 1 (Wave), Iron Amorphic Form 3 (Claw), Bronze In the art world, to utilize the most expensive and… »
- Limones (after Ouka Leele), 2014 Barça 86, 2014 A project space in East Harlem is currently featuring a show by Wendy… »
- Rockaway! was envisioned by Patti Smith and MoMA PS1’s Director, Klaus Biesenbach, both Rockaway residents. Their… »